Offical Go Freo Thread

If it wasn't for some innovative trading with Freo by Noel Judkins we would not have ended up with two of the greatest players to wear the Red and Black in Matty Lloyd and Scotty Lucas. Hence I'm all "FREEEEEEEEEEEEEO way to go, we are the (temporary) Freo Dockers."

Noel Judkins, now there is a name! I wonder what he's up to these days. A legend of Essendon simply for that trade...

just found a story on him.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=mQAzAAAAIBAJ&sjid=pJEDAAAAIBAJ&pg=4810%2C5488630

Peedo is an eagle?? WOW
That makes YT and Peeedo = Eagles
Diggers and WOB = Dockers

WAAAAAAAAY off on YT.

■■■■ the eagles.
Huge soft spot for the purple haze. Cheered madly on Saturday

um, heave and ho as they say?

Go little essendon

I wouldn't mind freo except Ross Lyon is their coach.

This is also my issue.
Hate Lyon. Don't want him winning a flag.
Wouldn't mind Freo winning for Pav though.

What's your name? Bugman. Hmm. You're quite brilliant Bugman. Yep, terrific.

Hahaha, exactly.

Getting on the purple.

However still have a burning urge to see the cats do it to the hawks one more time . . . .

I would love to see the cats knock the hawks off in the prelim if they get past port,but Purple haze for mine,Freo & Storm!!

Don't even like driving through Freo.

Fark Freo.

Hope Port wins!

yep, dont mind if freo get up, but they are boring as bat ■■■■ to watch.

the last 40 minutes of the port game was probably the best footy ive seen all year in non EFC games, theyve got a few young guys that look good to watch. unpretentious, no swagger, just get the job done.

all that aside Kochie is a massive ■■■■

is there  port thread?

definately on freo over here. fck the eagles, I literally hate them c***s. freo fans are 20x better than wce. always like to see them go well

I like freo coz the old man goes for them. we are going to the grand final this year so I hope they make it for him

I've said it before but I had a relative who was a mad Freo fan die of cancer. In her last few months, the club sent cards and arranged for visits from a few people including Gerard Neesham (largely due to his involvement with Indigenous youth). Just little things, but that whole side of the family lives and breathes Fremantle and it meant a heap to all of them.

Her sister flew over to Geelong to watch the game live and I couldn't be happier they won. After years of NOTHING they still stood by the club, a lot of their supporters have. Would love to see them in a Grand Final if Essendon couldn't make it.

And ■■■■ West Coast. 

I wondered over to the Freo BF board and theres this weird thread of Geelong fans thanking the Freo fans for the great game and wishing them luck… Totally bizzare, are geelong fans sick of winning or is freo just so unoffensive and nonthreatening from a victorian perspective ?

■■■■ Freo. Port Adelaide FTW!

I wonder what the thought process was behind this:

nSSaTHi.gif

I wonder what the thought process was behind this:

nSSaTHi.gif

Johnson is a tool. He hates being niggled, and bumped. But it's ok when he does it. Plus he is a diver. Easy way to put Cats off their game is just to niggle and annoy them all game.

Freo to win the flag. Screw Port and screw Kochie

Love that Ballantyne saw that 'handshake' and run straight over. Him and Crowley are the biggest jerks in the league and simultaneously the envy of every side.

Love that Ballantyne saw that 'handshake' and run straight over. Him and Crowley are the biggest jerks in the league and simultaneously the envy of every side.

I'd love to have Ballantyne though. Not so much Crowley.

I'd love to have Ballantyne though. Not so much Crowley.

Would love to have Ballantyne in our side. He really gets under the skin of the opposition and their supporters  which is a major part of his job done. Unfortunately our small forwards only get under the skin of our own supporters.

even the ump though he was going to get involved. You hear him say "no hayden" :lol: