freo is the best os a bad bunch

screw sydney

screw Hawks

screw the ■■■■■■■

F**k Freo; Noble Park rules!

Anyone but Hawthorn.

perfectly said sam.

O DOYLE RULES!

C’mon freo. Belt those hawthorn ■■■■■ next week.

Which team has the biggest set of c--ts in it?

Carlton and Pies.

then Hawks, then cats. North have Petrie and Harvey so bring North rocketing up that list.

Carlton and Pies.

then Hawks, then cats. North have Petrie and Harvey so bring North rocketing up that list.

Carlton by a mile. Simpson's their only player I have any time for. Then Collingwood. Hawthorn still have a few but it's their supporters (and our history/rivalry) that make me despise them.

Carn freo.... beat those dawks

Sutcliffe, Dawson, Mayne, Ballantyne, Suban, Crowley, Mzungu could all be premiership medallists this time next week.

Fark Freo.

Ibbotson to come in possibly. Who's the unlucky player: Sutcliffe, De Boer?

I like Crowley.

Ibbotson to come in possibly. Who's the unlucky player: Sutcliffe, De Boer?

Ibbotson has had surgery and won't play again this year.
He's gone in so that he can start pre-season on time.
Shows how professional Ross Lyon is. If you're not fully fit, dedicated and capable, you have no hope of playing.

YES

Ah well. At least it guarantees there’s one team we will always beat for the next decade.
LOL Ross Lyon.
P.S. Fark Hawthorn.

Carn freo.... beat those dawks

Not dawks,  Pissypoops.. Guy at work goes berserk when I call them that.

I Reckon FARK THE AFL!

I couldn't care less who wins, I'm dirty on the AFL and the way I feel now I don't think I will get over what they did to us this year! Geez I only got over 1990 a few years ago!

I hope it ■■■■■■ down and it's a ■■■■ low scoring game!

Been on board since inception , love the Haze.

going next week,looking forward to it, fyfe or hill n.smith tip. Obviously no Ess reaction but would love them to win it

I like Crowley.

am there with you. I also like Ballantyne

Must be something very wrong with me. I don’t like any players from any club except EFC.

In fact, I hate any player who does not wear red and black, and I cannot think of anything positive to say about any other team especially Freemantle.

Actually now I think of it, there is nothing wrong with me, so it must be you farkers who are blowing kisses to each other and Crowley, Ballantyne etc