Official EFC defeats West Co.ke Eagles. Fish kickin frenzy

The guy talking about the ruination of Blitz

2 Likes

Can someone pretty please GIF all the Mitchell related stuff? I want to see his cheap shots, Goddard and Chook giving it to him and tackles from Green and Tippa.

Am overseas and can’t find a replay, but want to see this grub in action then getting his cummupance.

8 Likes

Yep this :smiley:

It’s not a gif but it’s Gold all the same

27 Likes

Obvious ■■■■ take, l enjoyed the rant,

5 Likes

3 Likes

you would, which says it all about you.

You just know Hartley is going to be playing on Reiwoldt next week.

Ease up

I’m way too drunk to post, il have a go tomorrow, but that was the most I have enjoyed watching at home in forever. Legit, that’s the best 4 quarter effort I can remember for years

19 Likes

How many slabs in are you?

1 Like

I’ve done about 16 cans and just ate2 pizzas, I’m fkd, talk tomorrow. Already had 2 blocks of EMU EXPORT dropped off

What a brilliant day. Both my bosses are eagles supporters, fk my uniform, I’m wearing my Tippa Guernsey in

42 Likes

And you can’t enjoy the obvious pisstake which says just as much about you.

13 Likes

When was the last time we beat a top 4 side by 10 goals?

Year after year after year those of us who live in WA rock up to Subi and most of the time get smashed by these Cnuts. Then we go to work and their arrogant smug farkstick supporters give us sh**t for the rest of the week whilst still managing a joke or 2 about us being drug cheats…It’s hard to explain to those of you in Vic the hatred I have towards West Coke.

That was AWESOME

I’ll be going to work smiling tomorrow, but dream of the day we can put together a performance like that over here in WA!! GO BOMBERS!

32 Likes

West coast over here aren’t a top 4 side- but I loved the win.

2 Likes

Why is COKE not spelt correctly? Are you an employee of Pepsi Co?

Not a fan of photographers being in the circle for the club song.

14 Likes

baklava.

1 Like

And this is why we hate them…straight from ‘The West’ website. Of all the highlights, this is the 1.08 minutes they choose to show, with the caption ‘Essendon star milks the free…’

I suppose the sooks will be blaming the umpiring tomorrow

https://thewest.com.au/sport/afl/west-coast-stunned-by-devastating-bomber-raid-ng-b88482781z

1 Like