Official EFC defeats West Co.ke Eagles. Fish kickin frenzy

Haven’t had a chance to catch up with this thread - has anyone suggested that Sam Mitchell may want to eat a bag of dicks?

If not, I would like to.

26 Likes

Lol, I’m sure he is but I wasn’t going to push all those little kids away to find out! :see_no_evil:
And seeing how excited they were was pretty cool too.

1 Like

TB4 ?

1 Like

You want to eat a bag of dicks? :astonished:

33 Likes

Good one. Also, how can dicks not be blocked, but bloo dy is?

1 Like

Maybe dicks without question mark is blocked.

Nope.

Dunno.

Maybe because its a good old fashioned american name.

or ■■■■

There you go. The singular is blocked. You can have a bunch of dicks playing for WC as there is more than one ■■■■ playing.

1 Like

musta played the clip to the team before the game

sure got into him

This thread is delivering on so many levels.

1 Like

He does like to snapper on the left.

1 Like

What a perfect weekend.

Married on Saturday.
Walked over to Etihad from my hotel the day after to watch the mighty Dons play live for the first time in four years (been living OS) and what a show the boys put on display. Brilliant!

Was the first time I’ve ever seen Joey play live in the flesh as I left Australia the year he got drafted and the first thing you notice is the effect on the crowd he has when the ball goes near him, there is an expectation that he will do something special now. Like Lloyd and Hird before him.

That was a top 4 performance, from a team that may/may not make the finals but the quality is there and there’s more to come!

77 Likes

Too soon bro, too soon

1 Like

Thought you said it was a perfect weekend?

17 Likes

Was there large black and red sheets covering sections of ground level seats at yesterday’s game?

36 Likes

Watched Mitchell after the siren, spent a lot of time talking to pops and Zaka, not too many handshakes offered around.

1 Like

good, he’s a little ■■■■

1 Like

Didn’t notice, but did notice Jobe shake his hand.

I know ‘gentleman’ is a term rarely used now a day’s, however it is most fitting for Jobe.

13 Likes

Put the heat on the Eagles and they wilted. 2nd quarter was the best footy we’ve played for a while. The options we now have up forward is fantastic. The best part about it is we never gave them a sniff, there was no 3rd quarter lull where we let them get back to within 4-5 goals. A true 4-quarter performance, even if the last was little more than glorified circle work, but we earned the right to do that. Massive game this Saturday night, we have to learn from the Carlton game in terms of not going in half-baked against an opponent that has dropped it’s last 4 matches. Hitting GWS at 6-4 would be a great result and really have us in finals calculations.

2 Likes

Best game of the year so far, but I’m struggling to work out how good we are.
If we play like we did the first half, we’ll push top four, mind you I haven’t seen much of the other sides.
But I do think we have the best forward line in the comp…

Bj looks like he’d beat a few serfs if he could

1 Like