Official EFC defeats West Co.ke Eagles. Fish kickin frenzy

Have I mentioned that Sam Mitchell is a ■■■■

10 Likes

McKenna in for Stants and Dea in for Brown has definitely tilted the balance in favour of speed. When we’ve picked Hocking or Howlett we’ve looked a lot worse

5 Likes

pretty much spot on. This week and even last weeks defensive efforts should be the benchmark.
I got flamed for being unimpressed with the collinwood win, cos i didn’t believe it was the right way to produce wins down the track.

and you’re right you can’t win every week, but even with a loss, if they turn up and put in that sort of effort, apply that sort of pressure and intensity at the ball and man, at least you can turn around and say, they had to earn a win against us the hard way and can cop it.

The last 2 weeks should be the benchmark for what is expected of every player that plays for the EFC, anything less should not be acceptable.

7 Likes

That didn’t even cross my mind. It helped that that Basil flog wasn’t commentating, who calls him “the brownlow medalist”, rather than Mitchel.

Interesting to see if the crowd boos Cotchin next week. I personally hope not

4 Likes
24 Likes

For me it had nothing to do with the brownlow, it is for his antics with feigning the injection and his comments and also because he is a dirty player. So I will not boo Cotchin next week.

10 Likes

Yep, I wasn’t booing Bitchell because of the Brownlow. I was booing him because he’s an A-Grade c**t

27 Likes

Yes, I agree. That’s why I said it didn’t cross my mind

Step one: put radio on 774

3 Likes

got them from estonia post game.

As much as we all hate that Jobe had his Brownlow handed over to 2 others, I hope next week we don’t boo cotchin.

The reason being I want to emphasise the hatred and disrespect for that other turd who got one.

Highlight of the day was the htb against him today.

11 Likes

The message I got was: “Your title has a word containing ‘■■■’” (edit: the blanked word is “Cok”) so prevented me from making the thread till it was changed.

Well obviously, as so many astute posters on here had predicted, Essington mode once again. Devastated.

When will the coaches learn. Mids smashed out of the park, couldn’t buy a clearance, too old, too small, too soft. Forwards have no idea what they are doing, running around like headless chooks offering up no inside fwd 50 pressure and when are we going to hire a team of kicking coaches? Sack Skippy. As for the the backs, FFS, enough said the better.

Zac - over-rated by the whole competition. Disposals have no impact. Not getting enough of them a bit like a poor man’s Cotchin.

Zaka - soft as butter pretty boy, not running both ways, no tackling effort, not getting enough touches.

Jobe - he is as cooked as a burnt vegan snag, couldn’t get to a contest to save his life, let alone win the ball. His early kicking was pretty good though.

Myers - Has no idea what he is doing out there. Don’t play him off the HBF or the midfield, or anywhere really.

Heppell - Slow as treacle, doesn’t get to the contest, all about the hair only. Had a couple of good games are few years ago, was lucky to win a B&F.

Parish - Is showing no improvement for a 2nd year player. How is he still in the team. Handles the ball like it is a hot potato and couldn’t hit the side of a barn with his handpass. Please learn to kick to advantage.

Trav - apart from some decent kicking at the start just didn’t show enough around the ground or take his chance on goal. Where have those fast wheels gone?

Goddard - over the hill. Not getting to position, no direction shown and just blasting away.

Loony - Can he please try and tap it to our players? Offers up nothing around the ground, doesn’t mark, can’t tackle or make a 2nd effort and when is he going to kick a goal?

Joey - Can’t kick straight, shows no agility for a 200cm+ player, one trick pony.

Hooker - this forward fantasy has to stop. Hasn’t added anything to the forward line and meanwhile we are haemorrhaging in defence.

Stewart - turns like an aircraft carrier and is offering up nothing in the 3rd tall spot.

Raz - too small and light to play seniors. Needs to go back to his Nonnas and eat more pasta. Can’t win a hard ball and is a liability in a one on one contest.

Walla - lacks intensity and awareness. Once again shows he can’t kick a goal over 25m.

Green - the anti-Moorcroft! Can’t take a mark or kick the crumbing goal. Heart in the mouth every time he lines up to shank the ball at goal.

Hurley - is a shell of his former self, Rance and Weitering a locks for those AA KPD spots.

Hartley - stop going for the contested grab, can’t play on the KPF, kicking is a worry.

Kelly - too old, limped to 300 and now is time to go, not offering anything down back.

Baggers - move on, not even VFL level anymore. Lucky that LeCras didn’t kick another dozen.

Dea - so it appears the Tiggers were correct to move him on after all. Doesn’t go hard when required.

McGrath - really? Should have taken McLuggage, or even stuck It up the Hawks and taken the gun player Mitchell Lewis. Way out of his depth. I can’t see him hurdling his way back in on the back of this performance.

McKenna - deport back home. Shows absolutely no understanding of run and gun footy. Where is the follow up to the handpass or the kick and run to position? Ever heard of a shepherd?

Really, really disappointed in the whole effort shown across the four quarters. Off to kick the dogs, cat, sheep, geese, horse and Mrs WP.

30 Likes

True but I think we have the biggest scope of improvement by a long way and things seem to be building

Sam Mitchell getting booed has nothing to do with West Coast, or their supporters. This bloke has long been a c*nt since before he turned up to their club, and ‘won’ a Brownlow.

6 Likes

This sort of ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ me. Honestly. It ruins Blitz.

12 Likes

Relax a bit

Tigger supporters will be booing Cotchin when they go 10 goals down.

2 Likes

who the guy that spent 30 minutes writing that or peeto with his 5 second post?

5 Likes

I love it