Official Essendon farks Fark Carlton thread

whats the point? online petitions do ■■■■ all.

Was great to return to work today after eight weeks, sidle up to the resident Carlton tragic, and ask how his team went on the weekend.
That's the only good thing about FC, so many tragics to pick and choose from on a Monday morning to give them a serve of what Essendon is all about.
Especially when he’s related to LAV, and Boekhorst barely scraped together 11 disposals in the VFL game.

I also got massive mileage from this as well!

Still on a high from 2 days ago. Saw the replay yesterday. So many good things. Daniher, Tippa, Langford, Zerrett, just to name a few. If this team melds with the other players to come into the side we are going to be a force. Watching the St KIlda Lions game I noticed the difference in our handling of the ball and game plan. We are an excitement machine. We need to perfect it but it is getting better and when we stop fumbling and start hitting our targets we will be a force again.

Our field kicking was greatly improved on the weekend. In fact some of our passes into the forward line were sublime.

Anyway is there a replay up somewhere that I can watch on my phone?

“Hey mum, remember when I ■■■■■■ on the floor? I forgot to film it.”

Has anyone posted a full match replay like after the Suns game? Sorry for not reading the entire thread.
Its on you tube. I have been a Bomber supporter since the age of 8 now 70 years old, this has been the hardest 4 years I can remember, we are through it now with great years ahead...Go Bombers

She still isn’t happy. She still doesn’t know how I managed to stop then walk back put and apparantly finish off in the toilet anyway hahah

She still isn’t happy. She still doesn’t know how I managed to stop then walk back put and apparantly finish off in the toilet anyway hahah

right up there with tezza taking a ■■■■ in the closet and bltn’s salami.

Definitely blitz folklore now.

I’m still getting over SeddonBomber’s mum not letting him get a kitten.

Who’s to say Jake Brady #10 isn’t SeddonBomber returned ?

Just watching the replay

When walla wrapped up rowe in the punt road goalsquare, i reckon thats the loudest “ball” i have heard in a very long time

That third quarter of footy, was my most enjoyable quarter of footy for years. So many great moments. Joe from the pocket and 60, tippa selling candy and snapping, that holding the ball free. It was great

My thoughts precisely.

I was down the Carlton cheersquad end in the final quarter when Smack fought for the ball in the pocket. I thought he had lost the contest but somehow got back in there, did the fend off and snapped the goal right in front of us to the joyous sounds of Carlton fans abusing their useless defenders. :s

Who's to say Jake Brady #10 isn't SeddonBomber returned ?

Well, if he keeps peeing in his mum’s room, no wonder he’s not getting a kitten.

Just watching the replay

When walla wrapped up rowe in the punt road goalsquare, i reckon thats the loudest “ball” i have heard in a very long time

That third quarter of footy, was my most enjoyable quarter of footy for years. So many great moments. Joe from the pocket and 60, tippa selling candy and snapping, that holding the ball free. It was great

My thoughts precisely.

How the hell wasn’t that a free to Tippa for in the back. I know we were 19-9 in frees, but there were 4 or 5 staggering frees to us missed, and a 50 or 2.

What thread was that Tezza one in? I remember that being hillarious.

Just watching the replay

My thoughts precisely.

Yep.

Absolutely smashed them for the whole quarter.

When you have McKenna hitting left foot passes out of congestion in the centre square you are going well. And he was really good in general.

TIPPA & Joe on fire. Parish was everywhere as well, he just is always in the right spot around stoppages buzzing about.

What thread was that Tezza one in? I remember that being hillarious.

somewhere in the dogs breakfast.

Just watching the replay

My thoughts precisely.

Have already watched the replay of the third about 5 times. Reckon it will get a few more looks before the summer is out

Just watching the replay

My thoughts precisely.

Have already watched the replay of the third about 5 times. Reckon it will get a few more looks before the summer is out

I have just watched it again too. How hard was Chelsea trying not to smile every time Joe or Walla kicked a goal?

Brilliant quarter.

Just watching the replay

My thoughts precisely.

How the hell wasn’t that a free to Tippa for in the back. I know we were 19-9 in frees, but there were 4 or 5 staggering frees to us missed, and a 50 or 2.

Was a mark to Joe first, then a blatant in the back to Tippa. Umps were either back to wearing the afl goggles or they were just as sure as we were that a goal was coming anyway.