Official Game Thread Bombers vs Crow Eaters

KAV AND TRAV

I’m happy zerrett has the vest. Hopefully this is a rest he needs to see the year out. Better than dropping him for a week. He’s been one of the most consistent so far

Well a full game for Colyer. Very good opp for him - lets hope he does well. I'm usually glass half empty, but quietly confident tonight actually. Reckon we'll just get up by 10pts.

I'm happy zerrett has the vest. Hopefully this is a rest he needs to see the year out. Better than dropping him for a week. He's been one of the most consistent so far

He is the epitome of "taking your chance when you get it" along with Ambrose.

Just got to the ground. Great job with the signs. The entire bottom deck in red and black.

I'm happy zerrett has the vest. Hopefully this is a rest he needs to see the year out. Better than dropping him for a week. He's been one of the most consistent so far

Good point - two best bits of the season so far - spanking Carlton and building a group of not just 1 or 2, but blooding half a dozen kids as part of the next generation - Z. Merrett, Gleeson, Ambrose, Ashby, Aylett, Van Unen - on top of Kommer, J.Merrett and Joey. Just hope I can put Kavanagh in there as well as Hams, NOB and Edwards one day soon.

Go Cats - down by 12 against Suns. Don't want to play the Cats on the rebound. Hope its a slog til the end and the Cats get up by a kick.

Coming down with gastro, decided not to infect everyone in the stadium, so I’ll have to watch from home :frowning:

his reward, sub.

Adealide by 45 points.

Will be interesting tonights game that's for sure.

Carlisle missing is definitely a loss down back but Fletcher with his kick ins and poise is what we missed last week.

Really looking forward to this, pics I've seen of the ground are brilliant, can't wait to see it on tv. On a side note, went and watched Tassie play the NEAFL ( North East Queensland I think?) and one Austin Lucy was playing. I am right thinking he played maybe 1 game for Essendon? Was he much maligned? Anyway a brilliant sunny day in Hobart- and Tassie pantsed them 

Peter Lazer just thanked bomberblitz.com for its efforts

Coming down with gastro, decided not to infect everyone in the stadium, so I'll have to watch from home :(

ah ■■■■, you'd be spewin'

Trav warming up with forwards.

Night off work with the flu, and guess what game is on tv up this way. Farking Lions vs Freo FFS!!

Getting Fox next year. Sick of missing out cos 7 wanna shove Suns, Lions and Swans games down our throats.

Go Bombers!!

Night off work with the flu, and guess what game is on tv up this way. Farking Lions vs Freo FFS!!
Getting Fox next year. Sick of missing out cos 7 wanna shove Suns, Lions and Swans games down our throats.
Go Bombers!!

Just watch it online. 

Where? I wouldn’t know where to find a stream

Can’t be at the game so here’s my effort
DSC_0172_zps3cfe789f.jpg

Hopefully these ■■■■■■ dont kick 25.3 or whatever like a few years ago

Kick straight for goal for the love of God.

Where? I wouldn't know where to find a stream

Torrent/stream thread Azza.