Official Game Thread versus Scum (Round 23, 2014)

Murphy may be a late out

Hepp?

Flying to Sydney for a 40th. Had plashed enough time to watch game in pub but missed my flight and will now miss most of the game too. Boo

Can't decide between following it live on the radio or watching the telecast on seven as though it was live. I usually have to know so probably radio

being on delay means you have to be on delay with everything else, and really who wants to miss the highlights of the match day thread bi polar reactions

Can't decide between following it live on the radio or watching the telecast on seven as though it was live. I usually have to know so probably radio

being on delay means you have to be on delay with everything else, and really who wants to miss the highlights of the match day thread bi polar reactions

I find those reactions funnier on delay

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

MALTHOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

… And Carlton.

GO BOMBERS

Kids organised, I'm off to the MCG. Go Bombers and Fark Carlton.

Flying to Sydney for a 40th. Had plashed enough time to watch game in pub but missed my flight and will now miss most of the game too. Boo

Get on the bevies too early ivan?

Match day thread great!!

I’ll get in early.

Q1 - FFS drop Dempsey…

Q1 - Did you see Dempsey’s tackle, that was huge.

Q 2 - I can’t believe Dempsey’s turnover FFS who drafted this guy?

Q 3 - Dempsey is playing like a player with no confidence… Maybe if I yell at him he will try harder…

Q 4 - Dempsey rebounds out of the backline, like he has all day, sets up game winning goal

“THATS MY BOY, I NEVER DOUBTED YOU”

ROCK THE CASBOULT

Ripper of a day! Let’s smash these carnts!

Flying to Sydney for a 40th. Had planned enough time to watch game in pub but missed my flight and will now miss most of the game too. Boo

No, just miscalculated how long it takes to organize the Mrs and the little miss :)

Can’t wait to thrash these turds.

And then see Hirdy singing the song with the boys afterwards will be priceless!

FARK CARLTON

Steinberg out on the ground having a kick. Heppell also out there.

have to work tonight and will need to leave home at about half time but will have live streaming on my phone going for the 30 min drive to work. May have to find some quiet time to watch as much replay as I can throughout the night shift.

Go Bombers

FARK CARLTON

Flying to Sydney for a 40th. Had planned enough time to watch game in pub but missed my flight and will now miss most of the game too. Boo

No, just miscalculated how long it takes to organize the Mrs and the little miss :)

That's fair enough then.
There is no logical method to calculate such things.

Heppell looks like he is playing. Glove on and having a run around on the oval as we speak with Baguley, Winders and Hibberd.

6xk-WzXk_bigger.pngEssendon FC@EssendonFC
Final Teams: Myers (ill) out of the selected side and replaced by Fantasia. Gleeson to start as the sub.

Bugger. Oh well, it'll be good to see Fanta play a full game.

ehLZevIH_normal.jpegAFL @AFL[/size] Â· now
Final teams #AFLBluesDons - Myers (ill) out for the Dons. Replaced by Fantasia. Murphy (concussion) out for the Blues. Replaced by Cripps.