Official match day thread: Tiggers, round 21

A bit early, but curiously all of our emergencies played in the VFL game earlier today (including KAV, who replaced Ambrose on the emergency list on Friday). So let’s hope there are no late scratchings!

Overnight low of 8, probably no more rain today.

I think playing all emergencies is the right move.
The chances of someone getting sick or hurt in the warmup etc are pretty low, and even then, we aren’t playing for sheep stations in the 1s at the moment.
I don’t like the idea of a player like Kav being held back and not playing at all, just on the off chance of a late problem in the 1s.

They are not taking us too seriously- resting Cotchin. Could be some players take it easy thinking to finals and self preservation. We can win this.

were gonna win.

No late changes, Jerrett sub.

So fricken pumped just gettin a feed then gettin it on. GO BOMBERS!!!

Gonna freeze my fkn balls off tonight, McKenna better do something special.

Don’t think it’ll be cold or wet enough for Conor.

Will be watching tonight.

One skol for every time the mention Rance.

You won’t make it through the first half of the first quarter.

Rance

You won’t make it through the first half of the first quarter.

Yeah, better make it “all-Australian backman”. You might scrape through to half time.

There is parking at the ground. Just sat down, playing surface covered in mist & drizzle .

Oddly excited for the game this week. Been avoiding all AFL news since our last game and I think that’s really helped me get excited for footy again.

Rancid.

Looks like a pretty soggy night

Can’t wait til Conor unleashes on the umps with an early ‘feckin eejit’. Best thing is they won’t understand a word he’s saying.

Thinking I might just read the VFL match day thread and pretend it’s the seniors.

You know it’s a low crowd when you can connect to blitz at the ground

So how’s this place going to be when it’s another 100 + loss?