OFFICIAL Match day thread v Tarps

JD has a bit of credit left in the bank but he’s spending a lot on Neagles this week - same as last week.

We won’t lose, we will find a way but it won’t be pretty, they need to stop looking for JD in the forward line so much, almost Franklin like when he was playing at Hawthorn.

Fanta in the middle, Stringer is about to break open a game breaking tackles in beast mode

I take this back. Pretty sure they wouldn’t give him that either. Possibly send him off with the blood rule and give them 50 for Joe’s time wasting

1 Like

You must have missed last week.

@Paul_Peos have some durries for me I’m so nervous

They all are according you you.

Our structure is still holding up but we have lost a little bit of composure. I’ll back us from here

This line gets trotted out weekly.

great game.

deadset though dyson is almost the worst field kick in our side. needs to work on his disposal big time. Captain sets the tone for the team.

that or make Zmerrett Capt.

1 Like

Kiss Cam instead of Midnight Oil at three quarter time: this club is farked.

2 Likes

I’m scared

Jimmy?

This is why i said to drop daniher to s3nd a msg, just th3 same old ■■■■.

He havr a 200 cm forward who cant win a contested mark, cant kick foe goal and is constantly playing for frees.

Between him and hepp who cant hit a target, just kicked to no one , just open space.

Uf they lose they can blame those 2 players

You think it’s been ok?

Not from where I’m sitting!

Please dont Essignton

Personal insult poor. Who cares if he was at the game.

1 Like

Just need to bring back the intensity of the first half and we will be right

It dropped off a bit there

2 Likes

Very dissapointing quarter

Way too many skill errors and poor passages of play

Should have had 40pt lead instead we give them a sniff

1 Like

Only a select few.

i kind of agree but you also need a target.

id be more inclined to give leuy a game. TBC has been very average against a nonruckman. should be dominating.