OFFICiAL MATCH REVIEW THREAD: Bombers v GWS

Fumbledon.

I know it was slippery tonight but GWS didn't seem to have any problems.

I think we are the most fumbley team in the comp.

Interstate Win!

Anyone else think that Myers should have started?

Quietachiever isn't a quietposter

Enjoyable game except for Melk and Dempsey.

Myers should have started. Arrogant start to the match and didn’t give GWS enough respect. The match committee have stuffed around with the sub with only rubbish results.

We did enough to win.

If you expected anything, you’re a nunce.

They were actually not bad, a lot of pressure. Poor kicks over the head and handballs to stationary blokes continued.

Joe was a big positive, 6 HOW MANYS in the last two weeks.

Changes

Watson out for hurley

Sorry all, phone issues!

Watson quad

Watson with a quad.  Probably 4 weeks.

damn

We won = good vs we lost = bad makes me chuckle.

Yes, take the four.

But there's no doubt we could have left Sydney without them.

First of all, Treloar is a ■■■■■■■ gun.

After that they were ■■■■, and we should have smashed them..

Not because we didn't try, but because we were stupid.

Hard to know if we gambled and won or the coaches really are that ■■■■.

Dempsey should be dropped.

Dell’Olio doesn’t do enough. Will kick 1 or 2 but is virtually un-sighted for most games.

More worried about Watson, than the win even though we were ■■■■■ all night, looks gone for a while.

Daniher is going to be the best forward in the league one day soon.

Goddard very quite along with Carlisle, Melksham and Bellchambers.

Thought Ambrose was great tonight, really threw his weight around (as usual) and held onto some really hard marks he wouldn’t have taken previously. Love his work rate and is improving drastically.

Myers should have started. Arrogant start to the match and didn't give GWS enough respect. The match committee have stuffed around with the sub with only rubbish results.

Read this somewhere before...

Yeah, we won ugly and that's not a bad thing, but how many times do we have to play ugly against mediocre teams? What's wrong with playing pretty?

Umpires where completely different than last week..  I was not happy with it the umpiring at all.  (last week was perfect against richmond, not because we won) 

Some new kid was umpiring too, was over zealous with the rule book.    Fletcher deliberate from 60 mtrs... really?

Anyway...   noticed as soon as Watson left the ground.... we got better.  

Carlisle did nothing back, just like he did nothing forward 2 weeks ago.  (maybe it is not the position)

Carlisle was fine, stopped his man, what more did you want him to do down there?

Drop/rest Joe. Yeah, nah. How good is he going to be?

Winning ugly is still winning. The pressure drops a little more and hopefully the game plan continues to progress.

GWS kept coming at is and we kept responding. One on one footy was never going to be pretty, however we got it done.

Well done fellas, back in the black 6-5.

Joe could have kicked 7 tonight.

It will get better for him, going to get better, will be a monster in 2 years.

I'm totally sold

Why is Peedo’s boyfriend BASIL on my screen.

The Watson injury has been coming mile away. His running posture is deplorable. He overstrides like crazy.