Officially Unofficial Interim Brownlow Thread

Gus Monfries with an early BOG nomination, WOW!!

Yeah, she's stunning.

Trophy night again. yay.

Monfries date has it exactly right. No faults.

Heppells date also looking great

It was on the red carpet 3 years ago that Hird first let out publically his intentions of coaching us :frowning:

"Round 1 Essendon Vs Adelaide - ESSENDON, NO VOTES HERE OR FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR"

Jobe's missus is smoking. WOWEE!

What, on the red carpet? Tacky.

I set'm up. You knock'm down.

Watson will finish top 5.

Awesome dress.

photos please peoples, i can't be arsed looking for them..

thanks you

Going to break my AFL viewing curfew tonight, I like the brownlow, despite wanting to punch Vlad’s big fat head.

Had a go a Jobe to lead at the half way mark, the odds were too good to pass up, memories from last year.

Thanks em :D

We are about to find out how deep the agenda was against us.

If they planned the outcome of our case way back in April (as we all suspect) you can only assume they didn't want Jobe to win the brownlow as well.

I am expecting a sub 15 vote.

Going to break my AFL viewing curfew tonight, I like the brownlow, despite wanting to punch Vlad's big fat head.
Had a go a Jobe to lead at the half way mark, the odds were too good to pass up, memories from last year.

I'm not sure I can do it. Feel like its just another chance for Vlad to jerk off over how powerful he is.

Swan looks baked

We are about to find out how deep the agenda was against us.
If they planned the outcome of our case way back in April (as we all suspect) you can only assume they didn't want Jobe to win the brownlow as well.
I am expecting a sub 15 vote.

Yup, I reckon he'll be lucky to see a vote in any of the games after the AOD admission!

That is a long way into the season.

If we reckon the AFL railroaded the result of our punishment then we must assume they did the same to Jobes Brownlow chances.

Would the AFL risk an Essendon Brownlow? i don't think so.

We all had Jobe on 4 to 5 BOG 7 or 8 games in. Lets see how he goes.

What gown was Marc Murphy wearing?

Swan looks baked

My wife said the same.
Been hanging out with Dusty perhaps