Oh yeah there's a Thursday game (Bye week games)

Did I hear right that Sydney had 8 players on Friday night that had come off the rookie list?
That’s pretty good talent ID and player development

2 Likes

I thought they were talking about West Coast?

That’s why I asked. Wasn’t sure if I was hearing correctly or not. Maybe I did mishear it and they were talking about the Eagles?

WCE had 1 off the rookie list, Swans had 8.

1 Like

You probably heard correctly. There was a game earlier this year when 12 rookie listed players ran on for the Swans

cats v tiges would be very lucky to get 20k in this weather

1 Like

That’s pretty amazing when you think of how little they would have cost. Incredible talent ID

90K plus members and nobody there to watch them.

Tiger army doesn’t like the wet?

Rance is like Hurley. Too valued to play on the big guys because of their rebound, exposing the others.

Best defenders play on best forwards (in general).

Is it just me or are the cracks starting to appear for Richmond. Missed tackles, missed kicks, dropped marks, second to the ball as well as some genuine ‘took the eyes of it’ moments.

1 Like

They are slowy being worked out

Entertaining Arm Wrestle this.

I’ve had it on the background and I think the opposite. Its unbelievable how quickly the close down geelong players - looks like richmond are playing with extra players.

He was influential in winning a premiership as a fat player.

If Essendon were doing this questions will be asked people will think we are on the gear still

They did step it up in that 2nd 1/4. It’ll be interesting to see if Geelong can re-assert some dominance or if Rich go on with it from here in 2nd 1/2

If it goes according to usual script, teams seem too stick with them in first half and then get smashed in the second half.

Scott will need to address the loose Richmond defender in the Cats forward line. We made the exact same mistake vs the Tigs (even though they had 7 defenders on that day vs our 5 forwards).

Edit: And he responds & the Cats man up.

Do you mean to tell me there is a way of combating a spare man in defence? Outrageous.

2 Likes