OK...so how many Facebook friends got unfriended

I've seen plenty of douchebag remarks....thankfully I have more taste in my friends, and I didn't have to lop off anyone's head.

Some of the hateful remarks though...I'd be disappointed in people if they didn't unfriend them.

I’ve unfriended 2 so far. One was a Carlton supporter who had the audacity to call is cheats. No time for clowns like that

Don't you hate FB Noonan?

Unfriended my first last night. He is a ■■■■■■■ of the highest order. He was a Dons fan in primary school (copied me), must have changed somewhere along the line.

At least 10 over the course of the last couple months

Haven't looked at fb in 8 months. Should just cancel it really. 

Two so far. There are a couple on very thin ice. 

A couple got the boot. I usually end up deleting more friends than I gain anyway, which may defeat the purpose of Facebook.

a few blokes from footy club have been positng stuff in general not to me tpersonally hough (happy efc banned etc) (Hird jokes - re drugs) .

only one mate has been trying to give it to me about scandal, he would love it if essendon died, he is spewing that we didnt get the wooden spoon and harsher penalties. And that i was an idiot to think we would fight and get off.  most punters in the street feel sorry for EFC and think that  other clubs have probably gone clsoe to the line and that we were  made a scapegoat by afl. 

More people have been deleted about posting pro labour and election bs than footy people

I had to delete one friend cause he used to always say how evil and corrput afl were...no i am 1/2 in his camp. Love EFC not the AFL brand.

A couple have got the boot so far.

The hawthorn flog who kept posting the Wikipedia link for ‘cheating’ on my wall got deleted pretty quick smart.

But in fairness, most of the banter has been fairly good spirited. Plenty of Richmond fans using the ‘this wouldn’t have happened if matty knights was still coach.’ which is true; you can’t be kicked out of finals if you don’t make them.

The hawthorn flog who kept posting the Wikipedia link for 'cheating' on my wall got deleted pretty quick smart.
But in fairness, most of the banter has been fairly good spirited. Plenty of Richmond fans using the 'this wouldn't have happened if matty knights was still coach.' which is true; you can't be kicked out of finals if you don't make them.

Are they happy that we've been gifted ninth while they had to tantalise their fans by promising so much, then lose to Gold Coast to end up ninth?

Deactivated the account. Will log back on at some point in the finals when either Carlton or Hawthorn bundle out.

Plenty have been deleted/blocked since the story broke in February. Actually deleted quite a few last year when we went on our 7 game losing streak to miss the finals. This includes family members. Saddest thing is one of my mum's cousins (in his 50s) rang my mum to get me to put him back on. Sad individual. Couldn't care less if my FB only consisted of EFC friends. Seems that's who I have the most in common with.

The hawthorn flog who kept posting the Wikipedia link for 'cheating' on my wall got deleted pretty quick smart.
But in fairness, most of the banter has been fairly good spirited. Plenty of Richmond fans using the 'this wouldn't have happened if matty knights was still coach.' which is true; you can't be kicked out of finals if you don't make them.

Are they happy that we've been gifted ninth while they had to tantalise their fans by promising so much, then lose to Gold Coast to end up ninth?
Ha ha

Noonan starting a topic on Facebook is the most shocking thing to come out of the whole shamozzle.

As the years have gone by, my list keeps getting narrowed down to just Essendon fans.

F**k everyone else!

Noonan starting a topic on Facebook is the most shocking thing to come out of the whole shamozzle.

It's schemozzle...so the second worst thing.

Just one. A Collingwood supporter. She got the boot after the Jobe interview, called him a cheat. I don’t stand for that crap.

Just one. A Collingwood supporter. She got the boot after the Jobe interview, called him a cheat. I don't stand for that crap.

They can bag the playing group as a whole if they want. Whatever.

But anybody who singles out Jobe Watson - of all people - is not a real football supporter. And not a real human. And certainly not somebody you should be friends with.