Old people don't understand the Internet

the fact that Netflix cant have all the content, means people need to have multiple subscriptions to watch the shows they want. it gets costly.

If people cant download stuff ISPS may see people reducing internet packages as well.

Reason i dont have foxtel and watch afl is due to the cost and that i only want to watch footy channel not the other crap. Plus Essendong usually have a good number of games on free to air tv.

so I have the AFL season pass, and watch on ipad, since cant stream to tv this year will only watch essendon games on it.

I have a web tunnel ($6 a month) get US netflix ($6/month) and AFL app on my ipad ($15/month).

Itā€™s heaps. Add that to ABC Ivew and SBS/ch7/9/10 internet catchup services and itā€™s plenty.

Iā€™ll never pay rupert murdoch for foxtel since he stopped australia getting proper NBN, NEVER

PS, stupid old men (Nationals, Liberals) really DONā€™T understand the internet.

Hence they voted to destroy the NBN, hence they vote for metadata retention (and so did labor, morons).

PS, stupid old men (Nationals, Liberals) really DON'T understand the internet.

Hence they voted to destroy the NBN, hence they vote for metadata retention (and so did labor, morons).

Are the Liberal women stupid also?

Well Iā€™m old, and I understand the internet. You should see my ā– ā– ā– ā–  collection!

Ok ā€¦ so I didnā€™t actually download it ā€¦ but I got off Noonan ā€¦ and heā€™s even older than me

Well I'm old, and I understand the internet. You should see my ā– ā– ā– ā–  collection!

Ok ā€¦ so I didnā€™t actually download it ā€¦ but I got off Noonan ā€¦ and heā€™s even older than me

to paraphrase seinfeld, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Good work Sal. Iā€™d glossed over that!

Well I'm old, and I understand the internet. You should see my ā– ā– ā– ā–  collection!

Thought you were into chicks?

Bill being proposed to make the use of VPNā€™s illegal.

Thought you were into chicks?
Well .... onece I got off Noonan, yes.

And thanks Sal ā€¦ appreciate your eagle eye mate

but I got off Noonan ... and he's even older than me

Thereā€™s an image none of us needed.

Bill being proposed to make the use of VPN's illegal.

http://mashable.com/2015/05/01/vpns-blocked-copyright-bill/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link

Can these morons go get noonan off and let us just use the internet for downloading game of thrones.

Get stuffed, the lot-a-yasā€¦particularly you, Heffsgirl. You started that foul slur on my character.

No matter how the Government tries to dress it up, the copyright bill before Parliament is nothing more than censorship by way of an internet filter, writes Chris Berg.

http://mashable.com/2015/05/01/vpns-blocked-copyright-bill/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link

Can these morons go get noonan off and let us just use the internet for downloading game of thrones.

China likes to ban VPNs. They canā€™t do it well, but they are!

I know the Australian government want closer ties with China but now they are taking policies from there too.

I know the Australian government want closer ties with China but now they are taking policies from there too.

one of the locations my vpn goes to is hong kong, they must be working hard at it.

VPNā€™s usually have no issues in China.

The Aussie Government has zero intention of banning VPNā€™s, they use them as well as most big business in Aus. If they ban them then they end up shooting themselves in the foot. That aint going to happen. The only ones who want them banned, and use the media to keep making the point, are Hollywood and the other big entertainment companies.

one of the locations my vpn goes to is hong kong, they must be working hard at it.

I know china and hong kong are ā€˜chinaā€™ but hong kong is under special administrative law.

The Aussie Government has zero intention of banning VPNā€™s, they use them as well as most big business in Aus. If they ban them then they end up shooting themselves in the foot. That aint going to happen. The only ones who want them banned, and use the media to keep making the point, are Hollywood and the other big entertainment companies.

itā€™d be target banning, so follow our requirements of ā– ā– ā– ā–  off.