Old people don't understand the Internet

Pretty sure I had a golliwog doll.

Pretty sure I had a golliwog doll.
So did I. And that's why I turned into a massive racist.

HAHAHAHA! Screw DBC, such a stupid film anyway.

*note AGAIN that the journalist got it wrong. DBC were going after UPLOADERS not downloaders. It is not illegal to download in Australia under current privacy laws.

People who use torrents, upload at the same time as downloading. At least I have a friend who does that.

People who use torrents, upload at the same time as downloading. At least I have a friend who does that.

Yup. My cousin’s boyfriend got an angry email from TPG I think it was because of what was being uploaded during a download.

So how would you come up with a fine structure? As random files are uploaded during a session and at different speeds etc, it would be difficult to determine how much was actually uploaded.

Why should my friend be fined for uploading only a few files and be fined the same amount as someone who uploaded a whole movie?

Work that one out you regulators.

Yup. My cousin’s boyfriend got an angry email from TPG I think it was because of what was being uploaded during a download.

So you’re going out with your cousin? You sicko!!

well then they’re stupid, you can turn that off.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Sharing is caring.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Sharing is caring.

I’m behind a VPN so no skin off my nose to share

Don’t they get cross with you if you don’t upload ever?
Yes, I am old.
And yes, asking for a friend, obviously.

So you’re going out with your cousin? You sicko!!

That’s brilliant.

Now… let’s assume this “boyfriend” you talk about is umm, err, you.

So, DODO just advertised UNLIMITED ADSL broadband for $39.90 per month.

We have supposedly got naked DSL on our exchange shortly, so, … anyone got the bird??

Is the bird the word? Or is it dead as a DODO?

If the bird’sshit, … what naked ADSL plan/ISP is the grousest?

I used dodo once. Sign up was quick. Got connected quick. Had access 3 out of 7 days. Disconnected and went elsewhere.

So, DODO just advertised UNLIMITED ADSL broadband for $39.90 per month.

We have supposedly got naked DSL on our exchange shortly, so, … anyone got the bird??

Is the bird the word? Or is it dead as a DODO?

If the bird’sshit, … what naked ADSL plan/ISP is the grousest?

Just don’t do it.

So no to dodo.

Isn’t Dodo the most complained about company in the telecommunications ombudsman’s report?

I use internode. They are pretty good. It’s the Telstra connection guy that was useless.

Rocks up in Spain clothes with what looked like a fake id. Works for about 1 minute says he has to go outside for a minute to check something. Wife rings me 2 hours later says he hasn’t come back. About another hour later he turns up and says he’s been up at the depot.

I use internode. They are pretty good. It's the Telstra connection guy that was useless.

Rocks up in Spain clothes with what looked like a fake id. Works for about 1 minute says he has to go outside for a minute to check something. Wife rings me 2 hours later says he hasn’t come back. About another hour later he turns up and says he’s been up at the depot.

You really need to watch out for those Spanish workers masquerading as Telstra employees. Maybe he went off for a siesta?