Ollie Wines

He’s that good. 10 year contract please

1 Like

i love this god damn website.

2 Likes

such an under-rated insult, should have received more likes.

1 Like

Won’t get Stringer
Won’t get Smith
Won’t get Saad

Won’t get Wines…

Meanwhile over at his managers office!

IMG_8061

8 Likes

None of those 3 are comparable to wines

Correct: he puts his S at the end of his name.

11 Likes

He’s a bit of a ball hog…

…maybe Swine is a more appropriate name

Keep with the Script:
Smith - CHECK
Stringer - check
Saad - CHECK

D.Shiel-???

1 Like

Pipe dream chasing Wines IMO.

Ollie is great
in a heart beat. #whateverittakes

Smith is better so you are correct.

Is already being talked up as their next captain,has made no statements from what I’ve seen or heard that he wants to come home (at this time). Plays like a raging Bull and is the inside mid we’ve been dreaming of, but that’s all it is a dream. He he ain’t going anywhere but I can only dream how much I would love us to stick it up that FCKING club, their Dikhead of a President and that F*CKING dog of a ruckman they have.

8 Likes

Happy to drive the price up in hope though.

1 Like

Devon Smith is no mug, and we need more of his type because he’s a very good player, but surely…surely you can see the glaring hole that wines would fill

1 Like

In the words of the great Ted E Bare…“In my tummy”

lol, of course I can, I was just being silly.

Any club worth it’s salt is going to go hard after Wines…if he is available.

Doubt he will leave Port and if he does, he will go to someone like the Kangaroos or St Kilda with a bucket load of moola.

Is this like the last 2 years where everyone was going to Norf due to the massive offers?

1 Like

No its different. Last year North just had lots of money. This year they look like a team that a player might want to go to, that has lots of money.

1 Like

That’s all well and true but I still think they will get no one there is just nothing appealing about North.

Small club,small crowds playing in crappy time slots.