Ollie Wines

It seems we cant get big bodied Ollie ( 190cm), so lets go for a Anthony Miles ( 181cm) who is in good form in the VFL ( about equal with Dylan Clark for disposals) but can’t get a regular game in the Richmond AFL team ? Wtf. Some are suggesting this, when we have lots of mids in the 180cm rage, and its a massive reduction of proven talent level and outside the specification of the player we need. If we want a big bodied mid, and we have the cap space, we will need to spend $$$ and picks for a quality player, IF we can lure one.

2 Likes

Dom Tyson is a better option than Anthony Miles.

And curious anyone know if we have signed bellchambers?;UFA. and a decent ruckman.

anyone taking any notice must realise how valuable ruckmen are now…

1 Like

Looks like Alex was right. ‘wont get wines’

The Saga has ruined many things for the Club. This is another.

1 Like

I would have wines every day of the week, but my wife complains it sends me to sleep on the couch

3 Likes

She doesn’t see that as a bonus?
Mine would.

2 Likes

Nah we just move on onto our next target.

Clarke is a a better prospect than both - both are not good enough to be in their respective teams’best 22 when there are no injuries.

1 Like

Clarke a better prospect than Tyson taking the ■■■■?

Nope, not taking the … .

Clarke is younger whereas with way more upside.

Tyson has not progressed and many on the demons list have moved past him and he can’t get a regular game unless there’s injuries to their midfield.

2 Likes

Clarke might want to have at least one good senior game before claiming he’s better than tyson.

2 Likes

Oliver,Petracca,Jones,Viney

Pretty hard to get a gig in that midfield,you chuck him in Essendons midfield and watch him flourish.

2 Likes

Who’s playing better in the VFL. I don’t know but I did read Clarke is leading ave possessions.

am i ever wrong?

Well WOB , he’s on the plane. May play or may be emergency.

1 Like

I don’t think the claim was that he was better, just that he is a better prospect according to the poster. Based on the fact the Tyson is older and isn’t progressing, whilst Clarke is younger and is one of the players leading the VFL (by all reports).

2 Likes

Nailed it in one IceTemple.

1 Like

wouldnt you love to get your hands on one of those four.

Tyson is a decent footballer. a ■■■■ load better option than david myers.

1 Like