Oops, maybe a $2 Million fine for "bringing the game into disrepute"?

Lethlean got a lot of credit at AFL for AFLW. St Kilda will enter that comp in 2020

I love the AFL complete transparency at all times about all matters

3 Likes

Apropos of nothing in particular, I believe Lethlean barracked for us as a kid*

(* may not be true, though i know for a fact the majority of his family are ardent EFC supporters…)

True story

I played one game of footy with him (he was in Yr 12 and me Yr 9), still recall I was on the bottom of the pack and gave him a hospital handball (as I was shitting myself at the time in my first game at AGS Firsts Level) where he got absolutely crushed

Stood up, put his hands around my jumper collar and said “don’t ever ■■■■■■■ do that again”

Scarred me for life

8 Likes

My brother’s best mate broke Campbell brown’s jaw in the aps I believe.

3 Likes

That’s one club he will feel right at home at.
Good for St Kilda as well, no change in culture required.

3 Likes

Serious question though, what do the female employees at st kilda think about this?

What the worry its not as if he was burning dwarfs or statuory raping school girls

1 Like

A hero to us all.

I’m ropeable when essendon players do this.

AFL very forgiving -to some . Lethlean back in, Danny flogging real estate and Hird flogging chocolates.
Poor Danny who had built his career — successful at that- in sports administration and now nobody wants him.

2 Likes

So Daniel, “Can you provide an example of a time when you (made a mistake at work, under-performed on a task, etc.) and how you overcame this.”

5 Likes

What a surprise…

Saints give lethelan a job and next day it’s reported they are about to get a better deal at etihad.

Finnis once again the afl puppet

5 Likes

EFC juggernaut continues whilst that pissant club begs for more scraps. If they filled the ground ever their deal would be worthwhile at Etihad.

5 Likes

HS quoting another sexual harassment claim, this time in club land.

NFD (article behind paywall but doesn’t name shame)

StKilda maybe?
Only happened recently??

They think what the AFL tell them to think

1 Like

You can get behind paywall by going to Stephen Drill’s twitter. Does not say much, no names.

@steveheraldsun

So when’s he due to resign?

He was due about 3 years ago

1 Like