Open Training Dates

10;30 this friday.

<span style="color:#ff0000;"><span style="font-size:36px;">Christmas Open Training</span></span>

December 1, 2014 12:00 PM

Essendon Football Club invites all fans to the Christmas open training session at the True Value Solar Centre on Tuesday 23rd of December.

The club is encouraging fans to join us for the final training session prior to the Christmas break. There will be a visit from Skeeta and Santa to spread the Christmas Cheer. Bomber Shop HQ and the Membership team will be on hand to assist you with all your red and black merchandise and membership needs. There will also be plenty of food and drinks available from the Bomber Cafe.

Fans will be welcome to enter from the middle gate entrance on Melrose Drive from 9am with training to commence 9:30am

Please note there will be limited autograph opportunities available following the session.

What: Christmas Open Training
When: Tuesday December 23 from 9am.
Where: True Value Solar Centre, Melrose Drive, Melbourne Airport.

Please note there will be no parking available on site on Friday morning with parking available at Melbourne Airport Club off Melrose Drive or in the surrounding streets. Please ensure you respect parking signs and local residents when parking in surrounding streets.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-12-01/christmas-open-training

Rats. I’ll be in a plane over the middle of the Indian Ocean about then. On my way back to live/work in Australia! At last I’ll be able to go to live games again every week.

Ants

What brings you back to OZ ? 

Ants

Aeroplane. 

Ants

Aeroplane. 

interesting never considered that.

Friends, family, the BOMBERS, and being able to get a Melbourne (rather than Sydney) job. So, seven years in the UK is up, and I'll be back in the bosom of the family. Figuratively speaking.

Now, if EFC can just get over the saga and it's poor performances, I'll have missed a pretty good chunk of 7 years to miss. 

Here you go Darli, I found it. 

Who’s heading out for the Xmas Open Training session tomorrow?