Open training session: TVSC 18/12/13 at 10am

So who’s going? :slight_smile:

Also being streamed live on the internet, with Journalist Rohan "this will go away because the AFL will make it go away" Connolly hosting.

I can't make it tomorrow but I was wondering if the open training session is the last one before they break up for christmas or whether it is on Friday? 

Does anyone possibly know?

i thought it was family day...was gonna go, but the whole family cant make it.

i hear Licha is giving out signed ANZAC day jumpers!

The least they could do is get Bomber Thompson to dress up as Santa.

So who's going? :)

me! :)

Will be checking out the stream

Had planned to, but as usual in the silly season building game in a holiday town, will be 12 hrs a day til xmas eve ... make hay ... sun etc....

Hope they have another late Feb or so.

Bugger. I’m moving house tomorrow so won’t get to see the streaming. Would have been interesting.

Some prick better live-post this thing.

Also being streamed live on the internet, with Journalist Rohan "this will go away because the AFL will make it go away" Connolly hosting.

Is this real? Why is this football club allowing anyone associated with the Age near our club?

Bugger. I'm moving house tomorrow so won't get to see the streaming. Would have been interesting buffering.

Bugger. I'm moving house tomorrow so won't get to see the streaming. Would have been interesting.

I'm sure they'll post that video on the website later on.

Is this real? Why is this football club allowing anyone associated with the Age near our club?

Rohan's one of the good guys (particularly in comparison to most of his colleagues). Plus we can do with all the allies in the media we can get.

Rohan's one of the good guys (particularly in comparison to most of his colleagues). Plus we can do with all the allies in the media we can get.

we're re-building bridges with everyone... Caro's manning the BBQ. Literally.

we're re-building bridges with everyone... Wilson's manning the BBQ. Literally.

I was going to post something about she who will not be named to follow on from this post. I have decided not to. However, I am thinking it.
#makingbootsjobeasy

im going....see if i can muster up some business for the stockbroking firm...

my son will be handing out business cards...

I think this is a really great initiative by the club, and it's good to see they are going all out getting Schwass and Connolly and lining up interviews with coaches, players, administrators.

Anyone got a stream?*

*serious question. Please help?

I don't think they've started broadcasting yet.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2013-12-18/live-open-training-special-digital-broadcast