Open Training - Tuesday 23rd December, 9:30am

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-12-18/christmas-open-training

This is the first time I’ll be able to get to a training session as I’ve got the day off work.It will also be my first visit to the TVSC.

I’ll be taking Wannabe junior along and will probably stock up at the Bomber shop and try and get him a few autographs (he’s only two so it will be a bit more important to him as he gets older).

Who else is going? Where’s a good spot to view from?

I was assuming training might be a bit more ‘kick-to-kick’ but I guess we’ll have to wait and see, apparently the coaches will be mic’d up so hopefully we get a bit of insight.

Quoted Post

Justin Rodski ‏@justinrodski 13m13 minutes ago Great initiative tomorrow at our @EssendonFC xmas open training with ■■■ coach Matty Egan wearing a mic & explaining the drills to fans

I reckon I could use an ■■■ coach.

A reply to: @McQuade regarding QuoteLink

Got a friend that's on a walking frame....what's the parking like peeps?

since its a big event i really doubt that you’ll get parking at the club most times when its a big event they close on site parking and request you find alternative parking in the nearby streets, maybe try calling the club and see if you can get yourself a spot?

A reply to: @chris_64 regarding QuoteLink

A reply to: @CJohns regarding QuoteLink
I will be there... Hope to say hi to many blitzers i haven't met

C Johns, whats with the twitter conversation canvassing appeals on both sides. What brought that on ?

Really people are getting bored with limited news and spewin every argument to me. People obsessed with telling me ASADA will appeal…yeh and they can…so can we…big deal. Having so many stupid debates with public at the moment…people who don’t research or know case. Ok thats my frustrations out.

Got a friend that’s on a walking frame…what’s the parking like peeps?

Thanks Barnz…your a champ.

Will be heading out with the family. It’s rare that I get to training these days so looking forward to it. not sure where I’ll position myself but know a few of the regulars. I’ll be wearing a white tee shirt, hope to meet a few other blitzers

A reply to: @wimmera1 regarding QuoteLink

Quoted Post
Justin Rodski ‏@justinrodski 13m13 minutes ago Great initiative tomorrow at our @EssendonFC xmas open training with ■■■ coach Matty Egan wearing a mic & explaining the drills to fans

I reckon I could use an ■■■ coach.

Fibre.

A reply to: @chris_64 regarding QuoteLink
I will be there... Hope to say hi to many blitzers i haven't met

C Johns, whats with the twitter conversation canvassing appeals on both sides. What brought that on ?

Really people are getting bored with limited news and spewin every argument to me. People obsessed with telling me ASADA will appeal…yeh and they can…so can we…big deal. Having so many stupid debates with public at the moment…people who don’t research or know case. Ok thats my frustrations out.

Thats what friends are 4 . Cool.

Got a friend that's on a walking frame....what's the parking like peeps?
If you’ve got a disabled permit fair chance to get in?

I will be there. Look out for the Blitz cap. Always a good idea to take a walk around to the other side of the ground, as you can see a lot more as well as talk to some of the trainers and coaches. I have never understood why everyone stands around the same area near the cafe, when you can hardly see anything. Hopefully Licha opens up the BBBQ.

the little slope part between both ovals offers best viewing (imo).

Standing next to Langfords hot mum…got a Paula Abdul thing going on.

It’s a big turnout! Hard pressed meeting anyone today if reckon. Sought some space on outer side on the hill. But too much kicking sideways for my liking so far…

Arriving now two toddler boys in bomber shirts if you see me come say hi

Prediction- Laverde will be playing rd1

Not enough live-posting.

Hird looks immaculate.

Hird looks immaculate.

This is nothing without photos.

Yeah good stuff, Ill have the blitz cap on too.

Since it’s a family day do you think kids (and erm…bigger kids) be able to have a kick on one of the ovals?