Operation Human Shiel

I like that the whisperer has been in hiding all day since the announcement.

2 Likes

There is always one who has to come in to a happy moment for everyone and start being all negative.

2 Likes

He did look down this year but it’s hard to truely judge him without knowing his role.

Kelly has gone past him and maybe it has effected him. He will be the top dog with us and I think he will grow from that.

All I can think about is him playing beside Merrett, Parish, Langford and McGrath who are all very good handballers and Shiel sprinkling clear of the stoppage.

He is the perfect pick for what our midfield needs and I’m expecting very big things.

1 Like

Could probably keep our pick 32 in that scenario. but that looks pretty good i reckon

280534_d2d4a2c1e5e700107afd97c89f0bc8f4

60 Likes

He was moved to an outside mid role this year which affected his game. It wasn’t a role he was used to.

1 Like

What does this even mean? He was AA in 2017 and will have plenty of opportunity in our midfield to show what he can do and get back to his best. And if he did, how is that a negative that means our list is going backwards?

3 Likes

SOS thought he had shiel covered.
But he didn’t even get a hand on it.

12 Likes

He will be asked to do both at Essendon.

Dodoro loves balanced mids and skipworth has probably already worked out his role.

His best footy from a couple of seasons ago showed what he can do inside and outside.

Can someone please post a link to the best place I can find Carlscum supporters thinking they had Shiel? I want to enjoy the beauty that is their pain :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m more concerned about him being a naughty boy.

l called for us the trade for Shiel months ago, maybe even last year, l can’t recall. That was a bit of wishful thinking then, but after we scooped the trade pool last year with SSS, l knew anything was possible, and reading between the lines Dodoro was always working in the background to get this trade done. As a result anything became possible, now that we have SSSS. Next up, Scully!

3 Likes

Again with the Tuesday, … … :thinking:

2 Likes

This should go into the Blitz hall of fame

7 Likes

Wasted a bit of time but got onto Big Footy, I’m having such a great time this is but a small sample of what you can find on the Carlscum forum

“**** that. Accepts a free private jet and then chooses that ■■■■ stain of a club. Have fun hanging around 8th for the rest of your career you dumbo.”

That’s gold, and there’s so much more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Dylan actually responded to that guy. He said:

“I accepted the lift because I needed to get to The Hanger.”

12 Likes

The whisperer has been doing too much yelling of his Essendon hatred.

Karma.

It’s wonderful.

how’s dev must be stoked to have shiel

32 Likes
1 Like

I don’t really know what in mean. I’m trying to keep the lid on and not get ahead of ourselves. I hope Shiels fixes our Midfield and not end up being a very expensive 6 year mistake.