Operation Human Shiel

How many phone calls did browno have to make to get that tidbit.

Fixed

apparently he was also impressed by the toilet facilities we will read next. Always smelling fresh and clean? no sign of ghost turds…

2 Likes

No, I believe it was the Snapchats from Ty Zantuck that really got him over the line.

1 Like

I won’t believe what happens next.

3 Likes

Fark. Another day gone without a confirmation.

And Fark Carlton still can’t believe a joy ride and fish eggs didn’t get them Shiel.

A 2 hour flight to Noosa and 2 on the way back in 1 or 2 days BORING
Not every ones cup of tea.

1 Like

Keeping it riel amongst this ziel. I fiel it will not be too long before it’s signed and sieled

2 Likes

So are we panicking yet after the Hun report?

People read the Hun??

Moreover, … if so, … they actually believe anything written in it?

1 Like

Where else can I read Andrew Bolt and Rita Panahi to absorb their profound outpourings?

7 Likes

Seriously, I don’t know what they thought that was going to achieve. Was Shiel going to go all goo goo ga ga and say yay I get to fly in a plane. He has flown in a plane before and he wasn’t going to keep the friggin thing. Surprised they didn’t give him a portable TV and a Bertocchi ham.

3 Likes

Stroppy that he missed out on the pack of 4’n’20 pies, the Patra orange juice and Ballantynes chocolates.

5 Likes

Find out the trade week hack you need to know- click here.

4 Likes

Mate, that’s gross.

1 Like

Who is the chick in the hat?

Link must be broken…

3 Likes

I reckon shiel chose essendon because he was impressed with the calmness and consistency of the supporter base after browsing blitz

40 Likes

do we really want someone with that kind of decision making?