Operation Human Shiel

■■■■■■ hope so

I don’t buy this whole waiting until prime time tv before it’s done. If wingers and hogan etc can be announced during the day so can Shiel. Just get it done already

2 Likes

If all the trades are done beforehand, … there’d be no need to have the live stream, … soooooooo … :thinking:

I tend to agree. And why of all trades would you hold back this one? The hive of activity around Neale/Hogan/Lobb/May/Kade K IMO was far more interesting, as well as the dealing between Port and Hawthorn. Shiel to us should’ve been a relatively straightforward transaction. I think people would’ve seen my post in the other thread about Dodoro. I stand by it if it falls through…

I have kept my cool all trade period, time to go FULL NUTCASE!

This is my last shot to go full panic mode and I’m taking it!

4 Likes

I’m so panicked I’ve turned on AFL Trade Radio… I don’t even know who I am anymore.

3 Likes

Is this televized on afl website.

If it’s not going to go through, hopefully we’re ready with some other deals in mind.
Like trying to trade up the draft, reckon Gold Coast would listen to pick 6 offers.

I am negotiating, this is what you do in business

1 Like

We’re hard to Shiel with

Why are we always the dumbasses promoting the AFL !!!

1 Like

Two Visy people I know have just posted and now deleted that they have shiel move done… is this true ? Hope to god they’re taking the ■■■■

1 Like

Manufactured theatrical garbage

1 Like

No one, but no one attracts as much interest from the nuffie set as us atm.

4 Likes

FCFC

Chill out Relax Kick back and have a Carlton Zero

This is dragging

I don’t care anymore. Essendon has been a useless club ever since Horsburgh and co took over. We may never again be what we were. I get the feeling Dylan Shiel will be a very angry and disappointed young man tonight.

1 Like

Done!! 2 firsts and we get their second back?

1 Like

DO IT