Operation Human Shiel

It was probably Geelong. They’re all high and mighty because they do their trades early in trade week most of the time. But of course, it’s no problem keeping a bloke away from family who wants to go home. That has no impact on mental health of players.

I used to like Geelong when Bomber was coach. Can’t stand them now …and I blame that ■■■■■■■ of a coach they have

2 Likes

It was in the herald sun so it’s fact.

3 Likes

Fixed

5 Likes

Robbo doesn’t like this

Fixed

Edit: Lol,…pipped! Nice Melrose.

1 Like

If you think the media flogs like barrett are salty now…wait till we start playing finals!

1 Like

They made a Barret emoji, …

31 Likes

Everything Jackets did was just negotiation. He’d have been in constant talks with Connors/Shiel assuring them it’ll get done. Of course he’s going to try and get the best deal for EFC. At the end of the day, they didn’t budge, we wanted him, so we make them a deal that they’d accept and that we’re comfortable with

It pisses me off that the media bag us when a) every club would be trying to get as good a deal as possible, and b) this happens with any negotiation in real life

1 Like

Are we still third in line for Shiel?

2 Likes

Apparently hasn’t even done a medical with us, and someone seen him in Noosa wearing a Fark Carlton jumper fresh out the wrapper still with tags on it.

1 Like

Ah, … just sharing the article (‘cause most like to know what’s happening in the public domain) saying it paints Dodoro in a poor light and is an embarrassing read with how things (“apparently”) played out. Didn’t say I agree with it and of course, the haters are given (yet again) another reason to hate (frustrating yes, but nothing we can do about it) … sheesh.

3 Likes

My understanding is that this draft isn’t particularly strong past the first 6-7 players. It that group of stand outs that make it s super draft.

Unless next year’s is rated as weak?

1 Like

If you are just sharing the article, then why preface it with this:

6 Likes

Since we know you read Blitz Mick, you might want to ask Wayne Campbell to verify parts of your story.

He won’t.

You’ve been fed a turd by the same people who organised the garbage that got fed to Sam Edmund.

You might want to ask how close some of your sources are to a particular Carlton coterie.

10 Likes

Seriously though, is anyone surprised?

We are talking about farkcarlton, a club who’s supporters regard a preliminary final win against us as their single greatest achievement.

Of course they are talking up how they ‘almost’ had a gun player nominate them.

They still think they won the Judd trade FFS!

1 Like

Ess v Carlton.

Essendon. 3 votes: D.Shiel.
Essendon. 2 votes: D.Smith.
Essendon. 1 vote: A.Saad.

#All rumoured to be going Blues before choosing us.

Carlton: Fark Carlton.

21 Likes

I’m pumped.

1 Like

That video of Shiel and Dodoro on the phone tells me everything I need to know about Shiels interest in going to Fark Carlton.

Absolutely no chance at all!!!

He was clearly coming to us and no other.

5 Likes

Agree as I understand it’s not massively deep and there is apparently a super 7.

1 Like

Nah…Fourth…

FC
Dorks
St KIlda
US