Operation Human Shiel

As if he isn’t getting the lowest possible available number. Which is 9.

Took Goddards salary, his number and his locker

4 Likes

Sorry But Dev has Number 5…

Shiel can have 9 :smiley:

and…

ww

12 Likes

Does anyone really GAF what number he is?

As long as it’s on the back of a Bombers Guernsey, I personally couldn’t care less if it’s 7, 107 or point 0 fking 5.

3 Likes

Is there a point to this?

4 Likes

I want him in a single digit number, it’ll be cheaper to put on my duffle coat.

5 Likes

Ok, that is a valid reason. :wink:

2 Likes

5 --> (1)5

Pick 9.

(verb and noun)

I wanted pi-squared

I do.

OK, I’m a nerd. It comes from having Sheeds as the coach for 27 years. The numbers had meaning (mostly).

1 Like

Like how Buckley went to Collingwood to win a flag. Who would have known staying at Brisbane was the wise choice??

I want him to wear 32. I’d love to see that number on a gun starting onballer again.

11 Likes

I hope Jackets is working discreetly on next year’s free agents from GWS, come on boys you can walk straight through our front door next season. Ready for 2020.

I hope we’re having a massive crack at Coniglio.

3 Likes

Smith’s experience has been very positive. If Shield’s is similar in 2019, it sends a strong message.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the club has already reserved a table at the Little Sunflower Cafe for October, 2019.

2 Likes

The free agents from the finals clubs seem like will be too difficult to attain

As weve seen with Shiel we don’t want to overdo any particular players salary and since they are far more likely to match our we then wouldn’t have the trade currency picks wise (no 1st next year, can’t trade 2020’s either)

We’d need to be going after a bottom clubs free agent so that they don’t match knowing they getting a top 5 pick for example.

Yeah, would seem the most likely strategy if the club wanted to pursue a free agent which I don’t think they will. As it stands, not many holes in the list that going to the draft (read: time to develop) won’t remedy.

Ive seen some FCFC supporters already gloating that theyve got him in the bag.

Sounds familiar. Pretty sure they said the same thing about Shiel