Options for picks 20 and 29 (before Academy shenanigans)

Any thoughts or news on what the bombers are going to do / should do
with pick 19 and the pick we recover from (likely) Melbourne?

Thought bombers could use the 2 picks or one and a future second rounder to secure another 1st rounder.

We could set up well for the future with another early first rounder to go with our selection with pick 1.

Perhaps Richmond may be looking to do a trade to allow them to stay relevant in the draft with pick 6 eg:

ESS: gives 19, 26 (Hibberd pick) and swaps its 3rd rounder with Richmond for pick 6.

This allows Richmond to trade its 2nd round pick plus the Hibberd pick for a late 1st rounder to send to GC for Prestia while retaining pick 19.

Thoughts?

Scharenberg, Graham, Clarke, Powell-Pepper

I refuse to draft a bloke with a name Powell-Pepper!
Lol!

Better than Viojo-Rainbow.

(not by much)

hibberds pick to port for hartlett

Pick 19 = draft Jarrod Berry.

Want battle

Given today’s news about GWS potentially getting access to the #1 rated player next year, I think they may be willing to offload their 1st round pick for 2017. Perhaps we could trade pick 26 for their 2017 first rounder (likely to be pick 18 by the looks of it!)

How many of these threads do we need. ■■■■ me!

Scharenberg or Battle please!

Given today's news about GWS potentially getting access to the #1 rated player next year, I think they may be willing to offload their 1st round pick for 2017. Perhaps we could trade pick 26 for their 2017 first rounder (likely to be pick 18 by the looks of it!)

Aren’t they blocking GWS from getting him?

People gotta realise must others clubs also want early / top draft picks so it’s isn’t as simply as packaging picks for a higher pick. Of coarse there could be some situations where it does work out, but doubt it’s happened too often

My boy… clearance machine. A nice addition to the McCluggage.

Pick 19 and 26 to GWS for a top 10 if possible

or take it to the draft where we can pick up 2 of Drew, Battle, Kerr, Atley, Clarke, Berry.

We can get some serious talent at these picks.

O’Meara

I think in a draft where everyone is talking about the eveness of the first two rounds, we would be drafting the two best kids we can with these picks. Two high second round picks are a great opportunity to continue our list build.

Any thoughts or news on what the bombers are going to do / should do with pick 19 and the pick we recover from (likely) Melbourne?

Thought bombers could use the 2 picks or one and a future second rounder to secure another 1st rounder.

We could set up well for the future with another early first rounder to go with our selection with pick 1.

Perhaps Richmond may be looking to do a trade to allow them to stay relevant in the draft with pick 6 eg:

ESS: gives 19, 26 (Hibberd pick) and swaps its 3rd rounder with Richmond for pick 6.

This allows Richmond to trade its 2nd round pick plus the Hibberd pick for a late 1st rounder to send to GC for Prestia while retaining pick 19.

Thoughts?

Pick 6 will be used to get Prestia.

It wouldn’t surprise if we went to the draft and took three swings in the first 25 at getting quality mid prospects.(1. 19, Hibbo pick)

Also like to see us trade our low third round(38ish for a 2nd rounder as part of a trade deal too) give us solid draft position next year as well.

Lol!

Pepper pots

Pepper pots

Classic mags!