Options for picks 20 and 29 (before Academy shenanigans)

Battle could be a Langford like pick..turns into high hff who runs through the midfield

Superb by foot from what I have seen

Langford had insane agility and great speed, two things seriously lacking from Battle’s game.

Shifter stated he has a huge tank…

They are saying he would be Jack Darling like.

He looks a player to me

Battle reminds me a little of Crameri, with less pace off the mark but better accuracy on goal.

Battle has a lot more aggression than Langford aswell, if Battle went into the midfield it would be to bash and crash

Battle has a lot more aggression than Langford aswell, if Battle went into the midfield it would be to bash and crash

I like that

I’ve never seen him make much of a midfield impact when he was (infrequently) tried there. Lacks a bit of lateral movement and his knowledge of the positional requirements wasn’t really there, plus his lack of a quick few first steps limits his ability to crash through.

One of natures forwards.

I’ve never seen him make much of a midfield impact when he was (infrequently) tried there. Lacks a bit of lateral movement and his knowledge of the positional requirements wasn’t really there, plus his lack of a quick few first steps limits his ability to crash through.

One of natures forwards.

I agree I was more pointing out the difference between he and Langford. Only reason he would ever go in is for bash and crash but far more suited up forward

Remember when he called out Gumbleton at 2.

Oh FFS, not this ■■■■ again. Gumbleton was a tall, highly talented junior, rated by all recruiters and expected to become a dominant forward. His injuries don’t make him a bad pick.

If we pick McGrath at no. 1. What goal kicking midfielders/HFF player could be available at pick 20?

Does anyone know if GWS will be striped of pick 15 before Friday? That could give us one spot up the order, If the AFL delay it until next year thats Farked

SHAI BOLTON

CHARACTER
ISSUES

If we pick McGrath at no. 1. What goal kicking midfielders/HFF player could be available at pick 20?
Florent or Venables if we're lucky. Lyons or Begley maybe. Nobody's talking about Brayshaw either, and I'm really not sure why. Johnstone from Oakleigh is one of the most dangerous hffs/fps in the TAC and I haven't even heard his name talked about this draft. Ronke who we have rookie b rights to.
SHAI BOLTON

CHARACTER
ISSUES

CAPS
LOCK

Remember when he called out Gumbleton at 2.

Oh FFS, not this ■■■■ again. Gumbleton was a tall, highly talented junior, rated by all recruiters and expected to become a dominant forward. His injuries don’t make him a bad pick.

SHAI BOLTON

CHARACTER
ISSUES

CAPS
LOCK

Perceptive as ever!! There’s no getting anything past you Deckham.

SHAI BOLTON

CHARACTER
ISSUES

CAPS
LOCK

Perceptive as ever!! There’s no getting anything past you Deckham.

I come from generations of fishermen.

Really have a feeling English or Marshall will be there at pick 20.

Really have a feeling English or Marshall will be there at pick 20.

English unlikely Marshall unlikely wb want at 18