Orlando nightclub shooting: 50 dead, 53 injured, police say, in worst mass shooting in US history

Bingo. That’s the one.

The US Senate has voted down changes to gun laws that would have, repeat would have prevented those on the terror watch list from purchasing a weapon from a gun store and have denied background checking for anyone buying a weapon from a private seller. No bull.

The US Senate has voted down changes to gun laws that would have, repeat would have prevented those on the terror watch list from purchasing a weapon from a gun store and have denied background checking for anyone buying a weapon from a private seller. No bull.
To be fair to the Republicans we need to give "praying" a bit more of a chance...

Thats all I got. A pitiful joke. As has been said before, once a society decides guns are more important than the lives of 3,4,5 year old kids its already too late…

To be fair to the Republicans we need to give "praying" a bit more of a chance...

Thats all I got. A pitiful joke. As has been said before, once a society decides guns are more important than the lives of 3,4,5 year old kids its already too late…

Not just a Republican issue, the 4 bills offered up were 2 from Dems and 2 from Repubs, all 4 were rejected by the senate. However there is still a debate going on so that the senate can approve a bill they agree with. The Dems rejected the Repub bills and the Repubs rejected the Dems bills. Both sides are as guilty as each other.

If we were talking about what we like to call a ‘third world country’, we would just laugh and move on.
But the most prominent, wealthy, powerful, in-your-■■■■■■■-face, leader-of-the-free-world, holier-than-thou, god-fearing-‘n-lovin’, muthafarkin country of all?

Can’t wait for extraterrestrial exploration openings.

Moneyball music.

If we were talking about what we like to call a 'third world country', we would just laugh and move on. But the most prominent, wealthy, powerful, in-your-■■■■■■■-face, leader-of-the-free-world, holier-than-thou, god-fearing-'n-lovin', muthafarkin country of all?

Just because something was a “right”, 200 years ago, doesn’t mean you still need it! It’s really sad.

I wonder if this happened.

“This one, killed 21 kids…”
“Damn… I reckon I could do 22.”

If we were talking about what we like to call a 'third world country', we would just laugh and move on. But the most prominent, wealthy, powerful, in-your-■■■■■■■-face, leader-of-the-free-world, holier-than-thou, god-fearing-'n-lovin', muthafarkin country of all?

I like the idea where you get nano-tech body modification which extends life ridiculously and makes you virtually immortal but the payoff is you have to go work in the outer space colonies for X amount of time before you’re allowed back. Far future sci-fi plot ensues.

I like the idea where you get nano-tech body modification which extends life ridiculously and makes you virtually immortal but the payoff is you have to go work in the outer space colonies for X amount of time before you’re allowed back. Far future sci-fi plot ensues.

Starship Troopers? Wasn’t there a deal like that?