Orlando nightclub shooting: 50 dead, 53 injured, police say, in worst mass shooting in US history

Well this is just… Farkin hell, how does this keep happening?

Just on Trump’s classy opportunism; what if this does turn out to be a Syrian refugee, or just an Islamic refugee of some description? Trump is going platform all over this, and the scary part is, it’s going to work :frowning:

Terrorist, even Obama admits it is. The guy was an IS US supporter.

Very important issue for you, apparently. Shame he is a terrorist, if that’s the case. Because you know - it would be better if he weren’t…??

ummm, what?

He’s saying your post was friggin weird.

I was just reporting what I saw on the news, nothing more, nothing less. Geez you lot are over sensitive about nothing.

Well this is just... Farkin hell, how does this keep happening?

Just on Trump’s classy opportunism; what if this does turn out to be a Syrian refugee, or just an Islamic refugee of some description? Trump is going platform all over this, and the scary part is, it’s going to work :frowning:

It was a terrible thing for him to do…but totally expected. The guy lacks any sort of class.

He’s US born of Afghan parents, so start deporting US citizens I guess?
Trump is a ■■■■. And the fact that I expect no better from him doesn’t diminish that, but I expected better from Obama too.
He’s a gifted orator. And I get that he’s passionate on gun control, but these kids are going to be dead a long time. They’ll still be dead tomorrow. And the next day. And that’s the time to talk about gun control.
Today is the day for saying this was a disaster, and the nation is in mourning for the victims and their families and friends.
I honestly thought he was better than that.

Trump is a ■■■■. And the fact that I expect no better from his doesn’t diminish that, but I expected better from Obama too.
He’s a gifted orator. And I get that he’s passionate on gun control, but these kids are going to be dead a long time. They’ll still be dead tomorrow. And the next day. And that’s the time to talk about gun control.
Today is the day for saying this was a disaster, and the nation is in mourning for the victims and their families and friends.

it is an election year

Trump is a ■■■■. And the fact that I expect no better from his doesn’t diminish that, but I expected better from Obama too.

it is an election year

Not for Obama it’s not.
And he’ll still be President tomorrow.
And if you’re somehow defending Trump accepting imaginary congratulations…

it is an election year

Not for Obama it’s not.

Obama is still stumping for the Democrates, but he has been very consistent on gun control issues after each time one of these happens. It is the first thing out of his mouth (and I support his stance, not the timing of it).

As for Trump, I am pretty certain I have made my thoughts on him clear. But you seem to want to take issue with everything I am saying today and misconstruing my words. So how about you stop being a ■■■■ and assuming that I am taking a differing viewpoint to anything said in this thread.

Trump is a ■■■■. And the fact that I expect no better from him doesn’t diminish that, but I expected better from Obama too.

Ah, I’d missed the US born bit. That’s something, I guess.

But yeah, whatever happened to just mourning a tragedy for even half a day before you get political? That’s a lot of young people that just lost their life needlessly.

Ah, I’d missed the US born bit. That’s something, I guess.

But yeah, whatever happened to just mourning a tragedy for even half a day before you get political? That’s a lot of young people that just lost their life needlessly.

Exactly that.
The politicking on both sides while the bodies are still warm makes me ill.

it is an election year

Not for Obama it’s not.

Obama is still stumping for the Democrates, but he has been very consistent on gun control issues after each time one of these happens. It is the first thing out of his mouth (and I support his stance, not the timing of it).

As for Trump, I am pretty certain I have made my thoughts on him clear. But you seem to want to take issue with everything I am saying today and misconstruing my words. So how about you stop being a ■■■■ and assuming that I am taking a differing viewpoint to anything said in this thread.

What exactly have you taken offence to?
Your ‘even Obama has admitted it’ comment was weird, and I wasn’t the only or the first to feel that way,

This thread is getting bizarre, …

This thread is getting bizarre, ..

all news threads do.

its my political view is right yours is wrong. Its who can make the best pun/joke out of the news.

■■■■■ ■■■■■■ in america and it seems like no one is willing to change a damned thing.

This thread is getting bizarre, ..

Needs more Dancing Unicorns

it is an election year

Not for Obama it’s not.

Your ‘even Obama has admitted it’ comment was weird, and I wasn’t the only or the first to feel that way,

My comment was because Obama never says that about issues in the US straight off the bat. I was surprised that he had, that is all that this means.

it is an election year

Not for Obama it’s not.

My comment was because Obama never says that about issues in the US straight off the bat. I was surprised that he had, that is all that this means.

Fair enough.
Read it wrong.

If this is what gets that narcissistic clown elected…

If this is what gets that narcissistic clown elected...
False flag attack? I'm betting some nutters are thinking that way. (Not you of course).
If this is what gets that narcissistic clown elected...
False flag attack? I'm betting some nutters are thinking that way. (Not you of course).

Probably but lets face it, these massacres happen every other week over there. It’s the perfect situation for that idiot to use it as a platform.

How are the hashtags going?

IMO, Obama should be absolutely fuming angry about gun control right now. ENOUGH ALREADY. I don’t see how that is necessarily incompatible with feeling grief, or expressing it.