Orlando nightclub shooting: 50 dead, 53 injured, police say, in worst mass shooting in US history

lel. Some hacked the NRA twitter account.

Filibuster

lel. Some hacked the NRA twitter account.

That’s ■■■■■■■ brilliant

Upstanding citizens next to ISIS.

Wtf has that got to do with it?
Yes, ISIS are disgusting human beings also, well done.

I've never seen the problem with using a cricket bat.

I think you can get in trouble with the law if you have a cricket bat by your bed for the sole purpose of bludgeoning some halfwit who wants to nick your TV, luckily for me I play baseball and my kitbag sits in the corner of my room within easy arm reach if required.

And I’ve said it before in the “toddler shoots mother” thread where many of these arguments have already been played out, there is no way in hell I would have a gun in my house.

I don’t see any easy solution to gun control issues in America as they are way past saturation point due to the number of guns already out there. Even if politicians miraculously get their snouts out of the gun-lobby funded trough and bring in tough laws, it will only be scratching around the margins, not affecting real change. The best they can hope for is to standardise access to puchasing guns and maybe, just maybe it will reduce the numbers of these tragedies. But as for eliminating them completely? Not likley.

If the prick has a knife and is threatening to use it then the trusty bat comes out to play. I’m not sure how it got out of the kit bag in the wardrobe but ■■■■■■ lucky it did.

Just remember to keep your front elbow bent and follow through with the shot.
Upstanding citizens next to ISIS.

Wtf has that got to do with it?
Yes, ISIS are disgusting human beings also, well done.

Sorry. I come in peace…

Darwinism at its finest. The last man left standing in the ‘Land of the Brave’ can finally put his gun on safety and switch out the lights.

Question:
If there’s 112.6 guns for every 100 people in the U S of A, how many rounds of ammo do you think is out there? Enough for every man, woman and child on the planet? Twice over?

I think you can get in trouble with the law if you have a cricket bat by your bed for the sole purpose of bludgeoning some halfwit who wants to nick your TV, luckily for me I play baseball and my kitbag sits in the corner of my room within easy arm reach if required.

And I’ve said it before in the “toddler shoots mother” thread where many of these arguments have already been played out, there is no way in hell I would have a gun in my house.

I don’t see any easy solution to gun control issues in America as they are way past saturation point due to the number of guns already out there. Even if politicians miraculously get their snouts out of the gun-lobby funded trough and bring in tough laws, it will only be scratching around the margins, not affecting real change. The best they can hope for is to standardise access to puchasing guns and maybe, just maybe it will reduce the numbers of these tragedies. But as for eliminating them completely? Not likley.

If the prick has a knife and is threatening to use it then the trusty bat comes out to play. I’m not sure how it got out of the kit bag in the wardrobe but ■■■■■■ lucky it did.

Need to watch my balance usually too.

Errr, what are we talking about here?

This ain’t Moorabbin.

This ain’t Moorabbin.

How to execute the perfect straight drive to the chin.

This ain’t Moorabbin.

How to execute the perfect straight drive to the chin.

Ahh, that’s handy to know; just in case I should find the media camped out on my front lawn one day.

How to derail a vigil:

ABC reporting that the Dems have put forward that any suspected terrorists be banned from buying a gun … Republifux have said no, that is too much, & proposed that they should be made to wait 72 hours before getting the WMD.

FMD, you couldn’t make this shitt up.

ABC reporting that the Dems have put forward that any suspected terrorists be banned from buying a gun .... Republifux have said no, that is too much, & proposed that they should be made to wait 72 hours before getting the WMD.

Since when do Republicans defend the rights of suspected terrorists???

ABC reporting that the Dems have put forward that any suspected terrorists be banned from buying a gun .... Republifux have said no, that is too much, & proposed that they should be made to wait 72 hours before getting the WMD.

It hurts my head that this isn’t already a thing.

Terrorists have the right to defend themselves from the Red Coats too.

It hurts my head that this isn’t already a thing.

Terrorists are people too, Paul.

Terrorists have the right to defend themselves from the Red Coats too.

Terrorists would come in pretty handy if you need an insurgent force to rebel against an oppressive regime.

Fema camps.

I think the argument is, the moment you start banning people from doing things simply because you suspect them of something, is the moment you take away the western concept of innocent until proven guilty.

I think the argument is, the moment you start banning people from doing things simply because you suspect them of something, is the moment you take away the western concept of innocent until proven guilty.

Like kicking brown people out of your country and building a wall to stop another kind getting in and making them pay for it?