Oscar Pistorius

I dated him once, but he wasn’t my type. I like tall men and he was a foot shorter than me.

12 Likes

That is some high end work!!

1 Like

The worst in others brings out the best in Noonan.

1 Like

That’s the nicest thing you’ve said to me, Diggers. I’m a bit emotionally overwrought at the moment.

Thanks for brightening my day.

1 Like

To be released on parole soon. Approx 11 years for this vicious murderer.

It helps when you know people that have money that know people in high places I guess, especially in SA.

1 Like

There are a number of countries throughout the world where a longer maximum sentence or even a life sentence is commuted not long after ten years.

1 Like

True. I/we don’t have to like it or agree with it being the right thing to do.

Yep, thank to far too many do gooders and bleeding hearts.
People like him deserve the death penalty but as a compromise I’d accept life without parole.
Let’s hope some justice comes his way once outside

1 Like

Less than 11. He was sentenced in 2016 to 13 years and he’s getting out in January. That’s less than 8 years.

From what I read, you only have to face half your sentence in order to be eligible for parole in SA. Also he has basically been in Jail since late 2014 (he was under house arrest for a short period, but was then put back in jail).

3 Likes

Even 13 years sounds like a small price to pay for taking a life. Should have been double that.

3 Likes

It’s a bit hard with homicide cases. Certainly, if there’s a risk the prisoner will kill again, don’t let them out early. I’d add punishment for domestic violence cases, which this clearly was.

After all he wanted a new bathroom door, but she was dead against it.

Stay classy.

Haha, 6 years later still funny.

Can I add though, Oscar did get his way.
Turned it into a (gun) powder room.

Die Antwoord referenced him in this video years ago: