Oscar Pistorius

Judge handing down verdict…

Could be off the hook.

Not guilty of premeditated murder. Looking towards a charge of culpable homicide (manslaughter), minimum of 5 years, but surely he won’t walk free?

Not guilty of premeditated murder. Looking towards a charge of culpable homicide (manslaughter), minimum of 5 years, but surely he won't walk free?

least he'll have a couple of blades for protection

Let me guess, the glove didn’t fit?

Fark off

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

This oughta be good

How do you reckon that jacket would go in 2014?

I was going to buy one of those outfits for a fancy dress thing, some company makes the whole thing but it's one step below wearing a red bath towel with two black stripes on it, and costed 70 bucks... Was hardly expecting the signed original but FFS

I was going to buy one of those outfits for a fancy dress thing, some company makes the whole thing but it's one step below wearing a red bath towel with two black stripes on it, and costed 70 bucks... Was hardly expecting the signed original but FFS

Sure you were... ;)

Ok, I can kinda accept that technically they couldn’t prove the premeditated aspect. But “couldn’t reasonably have foreseen that you would kill the person” ? Lol, what? Four shots through a locked door and he couldn’t be expected to know it might be fatal? Goodness me. It seems an unusual legal system.

He meant to kill whatever was behind that door. No doubt.

From what I've read, he's probably guilty.

And he will probably get off.

He is, after all, a millionaire athlete.

Told you.

Told you.

Wouldn't start patting yorself just yet.

Told you.

Wouldn't start patting yorself just yet.

Do you really think they'll do him for manslaughter?

He killed her, and he got off.

So did OJ, so did Don King, so did Ted Kennedy, so did the bloke who was Baretta, so did Phil Spector the first time, so did Snoop Dog.

Crocodile tears

Ok, I can kinda accept that technically they couldn't prove the premeditated aspect. But "couldn't reasonably have foreseen that you would kill the person" ? Lol, what? Four shots through a locked door and he couldn't be expected to know it might be fatal? Goodness me. It seems an unusual legal system.

Agree. It's got me stumped.

Have the AFL somehow pinned this as Hirds fault yet?

I don’t get the found guilty then get bail thing.

Oscar Pistorius, South Africa, has been charged with a First Offence for Culpable Homicide (15 years) for engaging in a murder during the fourth hour after midnight on February 14th. In summary, and due to a previous poor record, Pistorius can accept a 15year sanction down to 10 with an early guilty plea and 70.25 points towards his future record.

Oscar Pistorius, South Africa, has been charged with a First Offence for Culpable Homicide (15 years) for engaging in a murder during the fourth hour after midnight on February 14th. In summary, and due to a previous poor record, Pistorius can accept a 15year sanction down to 10 with an early guilty plea and 70.25 points towards his future record.

carry over points for sooking like a girl