Oscar Pistorius

Guessing Pistorius will get a 10 year sentence and out in 5 to 7 years with good behaviour. Can't see Pistorius escaping jail. 

Apparently he was offered a ten year prison sentence or made to watch the third quarter of Essendon's elimination final vs. North Melbourne. You can probably guess what he chose.

Guilty

Of course he's guilty.

Haven't you seen how hot his girlfriend was?

(She was REALLY beautiful. It's a tragedy in all seriousness)

All his girl friends are stunners.

Oscar Pistorius, South Africa, has been charged with a First Offence for Culpable Homicide (15 years) for engaging in a murder during the fourth hour after midnight on February 14th. In summary, and due to a previous poor record, Pistorius can accept a 15year sanction down to 10 with an early guilty plea and 70.25 points towards his future record.

carry over points for sooking like a girl

It was an act

Oscar Pistorius, South Africa, has been charged with a First Offence for Culpable Homicide (15 years) for engaging in a murder during the fourth hour after midnight on February 14th. In summary, and due to a previous poor record, Pistorius can accept a 15year sanction down to 10 with an early guilty plea and 70.25 points towards his future record.

carry over points for sooking like a girl

It was an act

pregnant home and away teenager then

If this freaking germ gets off, I hope someone sorts him out on the way out of the courtroom.

Of course he's guilty.
Haven't you seen how hot his girlfriend was?
(She was REALLY beautiful. It's a tragedy in all seriousness)

Yep she was hot as.
Tragedy.

It would have been ok if she was ugly as sin? :open_mouth:

Judge is building it up!  

Could be out in as little as 8 months.

5 YEARS?

5 YEARS?

Stumped?

5, 4, 3...

What a load of old toss.

He sobbed himself to sleep on his first night in his private room in the prison hospital.

I feel so sorry for the poor lamb.

He sobbed himself to sleep on his first night in his private room in the prison hospital.

Perhaps if he needs a cuddle, they can get 6'10" gay inmate Munwobo Tstobe to comfort him...........................

Perhaps if he needs a cuddle, they can get 6'10" gay inmate Munwobo Tstobe to comfort him...........................

Why so tall?

Wait till he finds out the prison meaning of shot four times in the toilet.

Truth be known, I'd hop into bed with him. 

1 Like