Other Games Round 9

This Collingwood game reminds me of the Melbourne performance at Kardinia Park that got Dean Bailey sacked. Nobody is doing anything, they’ve just thrown in the towel.

1 Like

I want Buckley to stay so their pain can continue for years, but damn watching this is fun.

Probably should turn off now as Hawthorn probably can’t keep it up.

This is where the opposition cheer squad needs to start doing that infuriating slow “coolllliiiiinnngggwooood” chant as loudly and sarcastically as possible

3 Likes

All the flog journos furiously working on a gameplan to get either Buckley or Hardwick sacked next week. Pathetic.

2 Likes

To be fair, so are 99% of Blitzers.

I’m not going to laugh at Richmond until after next Saturday night.

Maybe just a snigger…

How could you lose to Hawthorn this week. Jesus Christ just nick off Buckley you figjam. They hate you. Dont you get it?

1 Like

Buckley and Hardwick are making their own great plans right now, and they are working out beautifully.

1 Like

Has no one noticed that Mitchell can’t kick?

1 Like

Lol Lynden Dunn

He’s the greatest footballer that ever footballed… if you pay attention to SuperCoach and not games of footy.

2 Likes

Noticed it a long time ago.
King of the 10m dinky, nothing kicks. Picks up 20-30 of the most useless disposals each week

1 Like

But but but the fantasy points

1 Like

Is this Clarkson’s job application?

If I were him, I’d prefer staying at the Hawks.
Hawks are screwed but the Pies are farked.

Why couldn’t Channel 7 leave Basil in China?

Barrett is SO MUCH BETTER

2 Likes

Lol Wells

Hawks have stopped. Will let the pies back into it.

dwayne russell’s voice crack when he said ‘richmond have had their HEARTS ripped out’

1 Like

That’s a big goal. Kills the little momentum collingwood had