Other Games Round 9

Courageous Hodgey backed off big time when Pendles came for him. Gutless sniper.

Dimma saying he is proud. And that my friend’s is wrong with Richmond, proud of mediocrity

1 Like

Hopefully the football world wakes up to hodgey’s so called courage. Serious piece of work that gets away with anything under the guise of leadership and toughness cough cough. Wake up afl he is a dog and only slightly above lindsay thomas.

Also how was it not a free kick? If that was an essendon player it would result in missing weeks.

1 Like

Was watching the press conference with a Richmond supporter and I said almost exactly the same thing.

Could almost understand it last week when they came back, but this week he should be spewing.
After leading by that much and losing he should be tearing shreds off them.

This supporter couldn’t get his head around it.

I am not going to get all excited and bag the crap out of the Tiges until after next weekend. If we win then I will join in, if we lose though…

2 Likes

Lol. Sandy Roberts ‘double dejavu’ call - wtf… thats bordering on illiterate.

3 Likes

Zachary. Supporters in glass houses…

Still, can’t wipe a little smirk off my face, but then again, do I really want GWS to succeed either? Actually, NO I do not.

Double win tonight, Bucks will stay on, and Hawks lost

Also Richington

Glory days

2 Likes

You’re being very generous.

I could live with him saying ‘it’s deja vu all over again’ as it’s a famous comedic quip but double deja vu is just moronic.

1 Like

The meltdown from hawks fans is making collingwood winning bareable

That was supposed to happen in this game.

Has there been a less effective 50 possession game than the one tonight from T Mitchell? How he manages to touch it so many times yet do so little with it is incredible.

1 Like

No there hasn’t. The morons on 7 were staggered he wasn’t tagged. I’d be happy to let him have 70 touches. Does ■■■■ all.

2 Likes

I love that Buckley actually said that.

5 Likes

Nathan Buckley actually sledged T Mitchell after the game? The endorphins released from such a great win must have still been flowing freely.

2 Likes

Remember when Hawthorn tried to top up their list with Tyrone Vickery?

4 Likes

“If I said he wasn’t hurting us would that make sense” to you morons

2 Likes

If one of our blokes touched it 50 times no matter how ineffective it was you’d all lose your fkn minds

10 Likes

It’s true

Some eejits on Fox were saying Collingwood did it for Louie.

First half was for Bucks.

3 Likes