Other Games Round 9

I can honestly say that if we then lost the game, I wouldn’t gaf

Cheering on their one ‘star’ player is the mark of a truly ■■■■ team.

Had 24 to HT and they were 5 goals up. If some of his teammates had have done something in the second half would Buckley still say that he didn’t hurt the pies?

How many rebound from 50 and inside 50s did he have?

3 x I50
2 x R50
5 x CL
1 behind
0 goal assists

You’d almost stop bothering counting handballs with him. That many 1-2s that end up in the same spot, not even GAJ style ones where he uses it to break into space.

That’s hilarious

Also 7 score involvements and 309 meters.

Give him credit for 32 pressure acts though

1 Like

They still lost hahahahahah

I will take Pendles’ 36 touches with 13 score involvements and 691 meters any day.
Mitchell was rated 11th best on ground by champion data

7 Likes

Maybe “double deja vu” referred to the fact that GWS won last week in the final minute in addition to Richmond losing in the final minute.

However, I hope this wasn’t the case and that it’s merely another example of Dwayne Russell’s stupidity.

1 Like

THAT’S AS GOOD AS IT GETS

1 Like

309/50 = 6.18 metres per disposal !!

He’s a crab.

5 Likes

Mitchell runs both ways and tackles like a ■■■■■■■ yet people jump on him about his possessions.
Pendles uses his possessions efficiently and does get a decent number of tackles yet people jump on him for being a one way runner.
Both these guys get 8 tackles and 30 possessions each week.

Take a look at our midfield…
Merrett is the closest to both these guys but is still just a bit behind them (but catching).
Heppell - nope.
Goddard - nope.
Jobe - nope.
Zaka - fark no.

Mitchell is the modern footballer who just makes the opposition work harder to earn their possessions.

1 Like

Pendles is awesome.

Counterpoint: neither of them is getting 8 tackles a week, and Pendlebury isn’t getting 30 possessions a week.

1 Like

Merrett is light years ahead of Mitchell.

3 Likes

Counterpoint to your counterpoint…
Mitchell is averaging closer to 8 tackles per week than 7.
Pendelbury is averaging just under 7.
Pendelbury is averaging just under 30 possessions a game.

My point still stands…
Compare it to our midfielders and we have very little to point and laugh at.

He’s close to him. Wouldn’t say he’s ahead of him.
Will be soon though.

Sure. I agree that both of those guys would improve our midfield out of sight, no doubt. It was just the alternative facts that I disagreed with.

What alternative fact?

I was short by 0.3 tackles with Mitchell, 0.7 tackles and 1 possession with Pendles.

If Joe D was that inaccurate, he’d have won a Coleman Medal by now…

Pendles is elite, would have him at the club any day. Mitchell is a plodder