Other Games Round 9

If only there was some way two football sides could compete against each other??

And itā€™s not particularly close.

I assume weā€™re just looking at different stats sites then, because I donā€™t agree with you on those numbers either.

Yep. Does not kick it enough and even when he does he doesnā€™t hit targets 40m away. Someone with that many handball should be getting 10-15 clearances a game, not 5

Disagree

Did I hear right, Boomer Harvey wrote the text for Northā€™s banner today? Said something like ā€œā€¦letā€™s kick snags like Harvey - Boomerā€. Not sure if Lil Gil was joking, if not, what a ā– ā– ā– ā–  of the Le Sportif kind.

7 have been pumping up Oliver as the next greatest thing really hard this game. Right on queue Oliver gives up a silly handpass under no real pressure that lead straight to a Norf goal. Not much they could say about that.

ps I think Oliver is a great young player, I just hate how 7 get on the bandwagon and overhype players.

Norf Dees game is very spiteful with lots of fighting going on. One Norf player is going to miss a week for punching Vince in the stomach (he had to leave the ground and was throwing up). Surprisingly the umpire saw it and didnā€™t even pay a free.

Serious question: do they goose the audio for poorly attended games at the G? Every time I watch Melbourne play on TV, thereā€™s 20k at the ground making the noise of 80k.

3 Likes

Higgins belted Oliver early in game and itā€™s got real nasty since then. Love it!

2 Likes

Mics near crowded area.

Stolen right from EPL. Mics near away sections

1 Like

I donā€™t even care about melbourne and their ability to create clangers out of zero pressure situations is driving me up the wall. It might be because theyā€™re playing north, who can obviously ā– ā– ā– ā–  off.

If every forward got the frees Brown picks up then most would have easy shots on goal.

I hear you but then I watched todayā€™s game

tin rattlers are going to win

(unless they choke in the last 5 mins)

4 mins 8 point lead after Dees just kicked a goal

ā– ā– ā– ā–  Carlton benefiting from another wet weather game where their deficiencies in class and skill are not so exposed.

Third time this year.

Tin Rattlers win

Dees waste chances. Gil McFuckstick identifies Daniel Wells watching on injured, except it was actually Lindsay Thomas.

4 Likes

Melbourne are like the dog that catches the car. After they unexpectedly beat Adelaide, now what?