Other UK Football - 'Don't want to be in the EPL anyway..'

One game remaining and almost safe - three points and 3 goals on Brentford and 7 goals on Wolves.

If the table remains unchanged (unlikely I know) it’d be a Norwich-Ipswich playoff. Tense.

Norwich will tear Ipswich apart in that one. Derby really are in awful form after looking hot earlier in the year… It’ll be out of the top 4 for sure IMO.

At the other end Rotherham did lose those points and need a midweek win to avoid a nervy final weekend.

Norwich will tear Ipswich apart in that one. Derby really are in awful form after looking hot earlier in the year... It'll be out of the top 4 for sure IMO.

Yeah I’d expect so. But while there’s life there’s hope.

Norwich will tear Ipswich apart in that one. Derby really are in awful form after looking hot earlier in the year... It'll be out of the top 4 for sure IMO.

Yeah I’d expect so. But while there’s life there’s hope.

They’ve got Mick as gaffer… he certainly knows how to get the job done.

Congrats Hornets

At the other end Rotherham did lose those points and need a midweek win to avoid a nervy final weekend.

Alan Noonan will be on edge this week

You reckon it’s going to kick off at Wolves V Millwall? One fighting for promotion, the other relegation, both scum fans. Guaranteed chairs ripped out.

You reckon it's going to kick off at Wolves V Millwall? One fighting for promotion, the other relegation, both scum fans. Guaranteed chairs ripped out.
More bobbies than supporters at that game. Could get very nasty

Bournemouth promoted

Nice, brentford getting into the play offs and going up will round it nicely.

You reckon it's going to kick off at Wolves V Millwall? One fighting for promotion, the other relegation, both scum fans. Guaranteed chairs ripped out.

Yes … Wolves fans put a guy in hospital this year… A full investigations taking place and they started a fund and have raised tens of thousands for the family…
There have been multiple weeks their behavior makes the papers… Zero chance this won’t get ugly.

Bournemouth with a stadium capacity of 11,000. Aren’t there some sort of regulations about minimum stadium size for the EPL or did I imagine that?

Bournemouth with a stadium capacity of 11,000. Aren't there some sort of regulations about minimum stadium size for the EPL or did I imagine that?
No minimum size, just has to meet all safety standards. Watford also up and unless they have done upgrades since I was there last Vicarage Road only holds about 19-20k
Bournemouth promoted

Not quite… if they lose 20-0 on the last day, Boro could overtake them. It’s mathematically possible.

Bournemouth promoted

Not quite… if they lose 20-0 on the last day, Boro could overtake them. It’s mathematically possible.

Know any good Indian bookies?

Rotherham 2-0 up, laters Millwall you trash!!

Seeya Wall

Get it up ya Noonan

Millwall will be relegated so didn't struck me as too surprising to be honest haha

On that note, tips for promotion and relegation this season? 

For mine, 

Going Up- Watford, QPR, Leeds

Going Down- Millwall, Yeovil and Bournemouth 

Good call Riley :slight_smile:

Millwall will be relegated so didn't strike me as too surprising to be honest haha

On that note, tips for promotion and relegation this season? 

For mine, 

Going Up- Watford, QPR, Leeds

Going Down- Millwall, Yeovil and Bournemouth 

Good call Riley :slight_smile:

Not quite as good on the Bournemouth call!!