Other UK Football - 'Don't want to be in the EPL anyway..'

Wolves now targeting Sheyi Ojo from Liverpool on a year long loan who is undergoing a medical today… very good news! Apparently very talented, and he scored the winner against Swindon in a friendly last week. The Wolves do not disclose any of their dealings until the last minute - shrewd but gee, they keep us fans on edge!

No sure this would be the problem in this case. Cardiff broke the news to Adam that he was not required and could go out on loan at the airport on the way to a game. He had to beg to be able to play a friendly for the club during the last month ... no love lost here.
Even so, standard practice for loan deals.

Is Portsmouth still in the championship or are they in League 1?

I haven’t heard anything about them for a long long time

Finished middle of the pack in League 2 last season IIRC.
Still getting not bad crowds but were a fair bit away from a playoff spot

great deal on Bein sports at the moment. $150 for a full year offered to online users OR foxtel users. Not bad at all. I cancelled after season end a few months ago but I’ll have a piece of that :slight_smile:

League 2,?!? Man what a fall from gracd

League 2,?!? Man what a fall from gracd

It happens when you run out of ca$h

Seems to happen a bit.
Particularly if you’re just beating the relegation zone in the prem for a few years, they go down to the championship and keep falling.
Blackpool are down in league 2 now, and Wigan relegated to L1, Boro went down to league 1.

Leeds went from EPL in 04 to League one in 07.

Seems to happen a bit. Particularly if you're just beating the relegation zone in the prem for a few years, they go down to the championship and keep falling. Blackpool are down in league 2 now, and Wigan relegated to L1, Boro went down to league 1.

Leeds went from EPL in 04 to League one in 07.

It does. The balloon payments help at first and then teams often collapse.

If we had promotion relegation in AFL Carltank would probably be in B Grade of the Ammos by now.

Yeah we coughed it up to Derby, 88th minute equaliser 16 of the 24 are unbeaten after 3, you're not that special.

Apologies, should have made it clearer, but

Unbelievable scenes at The Charles Dickens when Leeds went 1-0 up! Disappointing to only get a point but Burnleh will be a top 4 side you’d think. Promising anyway.

Good to have some hope again as well.

Yeah we coughed it up to Derby, 88th minute equaliser
16 of the 24 are unbeaten after 3, you’re not that special.

Unbelievable scenes at The Charles Dickens when Leeds went 1-0 up! Disappointing to only get a point but Burnleh will be a top 4 side you'd think. Promising anyway.

Unbelievable how? Leeds fans didn’t wreck the joint?

Apart from Millwall, has any club got a bigger bunch of hooligans?

Sport it general is out to get me.

2-0 after 89 minutes and draw. Come on.

Undefeated in the league… who’s counting that thats 3 points from 9 anyway.

Unbelievable scenes at The Charles Dickens when Leeds went 1-0 up! Disappointing to only get a point but Burnleh will be a top 4 side you'd think. Promising anyway.

It wasn’t completely wrecked.

And probably not.

Cardiff is right up there, utter scum

Wolves notch up a nice 2-1 win away at Blackburn with a handball goal. Afobe scored the first of hopefully many this year.

I’m liking what I see at Elland Rd. Just need another defender and a right sided winger and I think we are some chance for the playoffs. Dallas was impressive first half and once Wood gets match fit he will be knocking them in for fun

The size of the squad is a worry though

I'm liking what I see at Elland Rd. Just need another defender and a right sided winger and I think we are some chance for the playoffs. Dallas was impressive first half and once Wood gets match fit he will be knocking them in for fun

The size of the squad is a worry though

Can Dallas play down the right at all? Seen a few (probably unfounded) links with Tommy Oar who’s looking for a club in England, would be a huge asset down the left, wages and probable preference for championship football would be an issue of course.

Size of the squad a concern, thought Wood was fantastic without netting one, could have had two probably, but lose a lot if he goes down injured. Expect bigger performances from Mowatt and Cook after a quiet start.