Other UK Football - 'Don't want to be in the EPL anyway..'

Love these sorts of derbies. The quality might not be high, but the tackles usually fly in and the fans legit despise each other so it makes a great atmosphere.

Wow had no idea Thomas Kuscak played for Birmingham, always wondered what happened to him when he left Manu.

1 Like

You can tell the fans think itā€™s a big match, ALL of the fans are standing all around the ground. Something you very rarely see

2 Likes

He had a year at Wolves before heading to the brum.

It Villa lose this their fans will be feral after being beaten easily by wolves last fortnight. An upset is always possible with these two.

1 Like

Just had a look at the ladder for the championship. Looks like Sunderland have continued to stink it up.

How is luongo doing with QPR?

Not bad. QPR beat wolves well this weekend. Luongo had the assist for their first goal. Heā€™s pretty established in Champ now.

1 Like

Thatā€™s more like it. Lol at the fans chucking stuff on to the ground.

2 Likes

Haha itā€™s raining down from the crowd

2 Likes

Wolves 2 - 0 over Norwich to go top of the table now thanks to QPR who have beaten us and Shef Utd, both league leaders at the time.

Grayson goneā€¦ its amazing how they sack managers over in English Footballā€¦

SUNDERLAND have sacked Simon Grayson as they failed to climb out of the Championship relegation zone after a 3-3 draw with Bolton.

The manager was ditched just minutes after the game and assistant Glynn Snodin has also packed his bags.

And itā€™s amazing how quickly they get another job.

Graham Taylor once said something along the lines of, getting a big club out of the second division is easier than a smaller club but when theyā€™re going down they spiral out of control and itā€™s one of the toughest jobs in football. In other words, the bigger they are the harder they fall. Last season Iā€™d be lying if I didnā€™t think Villa could potentially go down again and that was before the season started, let alone during Di Matteoā€™s 15 odd games in charge.

Leeds a decade ago and Wolves in the 80ā€™s prime examples. Pulling the trigger early often isnā€™t the answer but Iā€™d say this is about right.

1 Like

A club as big as Sunderland in the relegation zone of the championship after 3 months is a shocker.

Especially with the massive parachute payments they receive from the premier league for being relegated aswell.

Yeah I know as big clubs like Leeds have dropped further but no way are Sunderland are as dire off the field as Leeds were.

1 Like

A 1/3 of the way through. My tips for promotion at the start of the year were Villa, Boro and Derby.

Sheffield and Cardiff have been impressive to date, but I think quality will win out and Villa and Boro will still go up with too much depth and Iā€™m installing Wolves to go up over Derby with a lot of talk about further investment by our Chinese owners in Jan to push for PL glory.

The table does look strange with the Brum and Sunderland simply woefulā€¦ Birmingham with only 8 goals for the year so far LOL.

@stallion to post in here next season

Been preparing myself since we lost 3 nil at home to fkn Brighton

Sunderland going to League 1 would be hilarious, definitely wonā€™t be shedding a tear for them

Hopefully Millwall visiting the Olympic Park will provide some much needed renovations.

3 Likes

Wolves :heart_eyes:

1 Like