Other UK Football - 'Don't want to be in the EPL anyway..'

First season on the front-line for me and Leeds will be going up as farking champions.

Please.

Interesting off season for the Whites with probably the biggest managerial coup we’ve made since getting Brian Clough in the 70’s by snaring Marcelo Bielsa. He’s reportedly slightly mad so should fit in well. Looks like we’ll be playing an extremely high octane style which will test us but finally some deals getting across the line which are bolstering what was a slightly worryingly thin squad ten days ago. 4-6th a minimum for us.

Tempering my expectations for a visit to Elland Road this Sunday with Stoke in town but brilliant to have it back regardless.

Poor Riley’s going to get slap from visiting Stoke fans

Looking forward to it all kicking off this weekend, bar the big games in EPL I usually prefer watching the Championship live if Ive got a choice.

Leeds picked up Barry Douglas from wolves for 3 mill. What a bargain. He was brilliant for us and had 14 assists 5 goals for the campaign. His set pieces are sensational.

Leeds 3 Stoke 1
Derby 1 Leeds 4
Leeds 2 Rotheram 0
Swansea 2 Leeds 2
Norwich 0 Leeds 3

Yep, guess what I’m thinking?

Terrific start for Ipswich Town - five games, two draws, sitting stone motherless last.

You one of their de-Tractor-men?

wtf

Bruce sacked at Villa. Not surprising at all. Be interesting who they appoint next…

Hull 0 Leeds 1

Harry Kewell sacked as Notts County manager just 70 days after taking charge…

AFC Wimbledon manager Neal Ardley leaving “by mutual consent”, the Wombles having lost nine of their last ten League 1 matches and facing relegation for the first time in their short history.

Bolton 0 Leeds United 1

Lid on…just

I hope Leeds get promoted… would be awesome to see them return to the big time.

Dominate possession, but lose 0-1 to QPR. Big opportunity squandered to close the gap on 4th.

Sitting top at xmas! Great win at Villa.

Fantastic performance especially second half. Best Leeds win for 15 years

Lid still on

Proper big club.

Would love to see the premier league back to Man U, Arsenal, Leeds, Liverpool fighting for top 4.

With Tottenham back to there true level as bantering with West Ham to fall into the top 10.

Chelsea somewhere in between with Newcastle.

Screw Leeds. Hopefully the filthy pigs go straight back down