Other UK Football - 'Don't want to be in the EPL anyway..'

Chalk up another Foxes win. Into the 3rd round of the EFL Cup.

Potters put 6 past rotherham

Last time we scored was against Liverpool

More players in this week

1 Like

The Hoops beat Rangers at Ibrox 1-0.

1 Like

Giddy up Foxes. Nice 4-1 win. Top of the table if you don’t mind.

https://x.com/berencross/status/1703348132031914429?s=61

Nice Millwall welcome for Leeds.

1 Like

Who let the 12 year old in :rofl:

That’s pretty good for us, I didn’t see any Turkish flags.

Good win over another contender and another clean sheet. Foxes back up to second.

Leeds starting to get into the swing of things this season. Everyone wants to be in the premier league bit it’s kind of refreshing to see us play decent football after the struggles of the past 2 seasons.

2 Likes

I remember listening to a Blackburn fan on the radio a few years ago when they were in League One. He had said that it was enjoyable going to the football again and at least watching them play well after struggling in the Premier League and Championship.

Gotta say I’m loving winning. Yes I’d rather the Foxes be in the PL, but they certainly are enjoyable to watch at the moment.

I hope all these loanees don’t get called back in Jan.

1 Like

Breakout game for Georginio Rutter. There have been glimpses but wowee that boy can dance. Look at this touch!

https://twitter.com/LUFCSupporter/status/1705847413318046090/photo/1

Leeds have a very good side now, with depth. Plenty of time to chase down the foxes.

2 Likes

How are you all watching the games?

beIN subscription for me but I got it for the Serie A

1 Like

Preston North End are the only club undefeated in the Championship.

It’d be great to see them back in top flight football.

For me, Hulu play a few selected games a week. Otherwise its search the net for a stable stream.

I couldn’t justify paying for another streaming service in beIN. So I make do with the above. Absolutely sucks that Kayo no longer hold the rights.

I begrudgingly signed up to BEIN.

And then Leeds games not on there I try and find a stream if I stay awake.

LUTV is about $20 a game which is ridiculous.

1 Like

Its disgusting, especially since you have to sit in front of a computer to watch it. At that price you’d expect a native app on the atv/firestick etc. Actually, at that price you’d expect a pleasant visit from Margot Robbie at half time.

Plus looking at social media it didn’t even work for a bit of the game last night.

Illegal streams saving me billions