Our 5th pick and beyond: Speculative picks

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-25/state-league-gems-who-are-the-rough-diamonds-in-the-afl-mix

From this list like the look off everyone over 190cm if decide to get rid of Stein and Pears

Levicki!!

Hey if we get Marcus Adams, then Marigliani won’t have the biggest arms ever seen in the red and black!

Fark! Just had a look and you’re not wrong! That bloke has cannons for arms.

Still Muscles for me, although Fev still leads the all-time gun show hall of fame.

I reckon Steven Tingay at Melbourne in the early 90s would beg to differ.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-25/state-league-gems-who-are-the-rough-diamonds-in-the-afl-mix

From this list like the look off everyone over 190cm if decide to get rid of Stein and Pears

Levicki!!

Hey if we get Marcus Adams, then Marigliani won’t have the biggest arms ever seen in the red and black!

Still Muscles for me, although Fev still leads the all-time gun show hall of fame.

Just wait until you see jaegers glistening arms in an essendon jumper

at pick 57 id like to consider the following if their still available - M Brown - G Nyuon - B Hardwick - O Markov - M Flynn (ruck) GWS Academy but not sure if they would pick him. - B McKay - J Silvagni

I’m hoping we grab Nyuon, project player but could be anything that kid.

draft me.

Harry will be a first rounder for sure.
Most clubs have suggested teens to 20s to him.

He has had a visit from every club except Richmond and until recently Carlton. Apparently the Bulldogs and North were unprofessional, disorganised and quite rude whereas the Crows were terrific.

Something really pleasing to here was that Essendon were the best of the lot. In fact by a mile apparently. Surprisingly the boy’s mum, despite being an Essendon supporter, really did not want them drafted by Essendon given all the ASADA saga. But after they met with Essendon, all three (Mum, Harry and Ben) are all desperately hoping they get to Essendon, that’s how impressive our recruitment team was.

Harry already building a relationship with Woosha at the combine having some banter with him. Actually at one stage Woosha joked to him to “go and tell Richo to give us pick 5”.

But is that talent list or draft list? For example, Callum Twomey has him early 20’s on talent. But when you take out the players who will be bid on, he slips into the first round. With so many kids likely to disappear which type of list he’s on could change the position he goes by 5 odd picks.

That said, if we could get one or both McKay’s on the list with our picks after #5, I’d be over the moon.

Harry will be a first rounder for sure.
Most clubs have suggested teens to 20s to him.

He has had a visit from every club except Richmond and until recently Carlton. Apparently the Bulldogs and North were unprofessional, disorganised and quite rude whereas the Crows were terrific.

Something really pleasing to here was that Essendon were the best of the lot. In fact by a mile apparently. Surprisingly the boy’s mum, despite being an Essendon supporter, really did not want them drafted by Essendon given all the ASADA saga. But after they met with Essendon, all three (Mum, Harry and Ben) are all desperately hoping they get to Essendon, that’s how impressive our recruitment team was.

Harry already building a relationship with Woosha at the combine having some banter with him. Actually at one stage Woosha joked to him to “go and tell Richo to give us pick 5”.

But is that talent list or draft list? For example, Callum Twomey has him early 20’s on talent. But when you take out the players who will be bid on, he slips into the first round. With so many kids likely to disappear which type of list he’s on could change the position he goes by 5 odd picks.

That said, if we could get one or both McKay’s on the list with our picks after #5, I’d be over the moon.

So you’re saying… teens or 20s?

Rather than teens or 20s.

Think I'll still be available come the fourth round. Coming off some Gumby like back problems but think I could be serviceable as a slow undersized third tall at either end. Plenty of upside at a young age.
might be time to change your profile to "maybe as fat as you"

Levicki!!

next to ablett snr fav non don from 90s

draft me.

Played golf with the a guy who said you may of barracked for us as a kid. If you’re vanilla enough I think you’re a shoe in at pick 5

draft me.

Played golf with the a guy who said you may of barracked for us as a kid. If you’re vanilla enough I think you’re a shoe in at pick 5

I'm vanilla as they come. haven't played footy since grade 6, so eligible for the rookie b list or whatever.

injury history not great, so i’ll fit right in.

Are you a small dynamic forward who we can play off half back?

ROUND ONE

1. CARL Jacob Weitering (VIC – KPD)
  2. BL Joshua Schache (VIC – KPF)
  3. MELB Darcy Parish (VIC – UTIL)
  4. ESS Aaron Francis (SA – UTIL)
  5. ESS Charlie Curnow (VIC – MID/KPF)
  6. GCFC Wayne Milera (SA – MID/FWD)
  7. MELB Sam Weideman (VIC – KPF)
  8. CARL Rhys Mathieson (VIC – MID/FWD)
  9. ADEL Ryan Burton (SA – FWD)
  10. GWS Jacob Hopper (NSW - GWS ACADEMY - MID)
  11. CARL Harrison McKay (VIC – KPF/RUCK)
  12. RICH Harley Balic (VIC – MID/FWD)
  13. ADEL Callum Ah Chee (WA – FWD/MID
  14. STK Darcy Tucker (VIC – MID/DEF)
  15. HAW Kieran Collins (VIC – KPD)
  16. GCFC Mitchell Hibberd (TAS – DEF)
  17. NMFC Jade Gresham (VIC – MID) boomer replacement
  18. HAW Clayton Oliver (VIC – MID)
  19. CARL Josh Dunkley (VIC –– MID/FWD)
    ROUND TWO
  20. WB Ben McKay (VIC – KPF)
  21. WB Luke Partington (SA – MID/FWD)
  22. FRE Sam Skinner (VIC – KPD) Harry Himmelberg depending on GWS
  23. WCE Ryan Clarke (MID/FWD)
  24. ESS Kieran Lovell (TAS – MID)
  25. ESS Riley Bonner (SA – UTIL) 18 dip 3 mark 5.2 rebound 73.5% eff 191cm
  26. NMFC Ben Crocker (VIC – FWD/MID)
  27. COLL Nicholas O’Kearney
  28. NMFC William Snelling (SA - MID)
  29. GCFC Jarrod berry
  30. WB Callum Moore (VIC – KPF)
  31. WC Gregory Clark (WA – MID )
  32. PORT Ben Crocker (VIC – FWD)
  33. SYD Callum Mills (NSW - SYDNEY ACADEMY – MID)
  34. GWS Matthew Kennedy (NSW - GWS ACADEMY – MID/FWD)
  35. FREM Jesse Glass-McCasker (WA – KPD)
  36. STK Bailey Rice (VIC – ST KILDA FATHER SON - DEF/MID)
  37. MELB Brayden Fiorini (VIC – MID)
  38. NMFC David Cuningham (VIC – FWD/MID)
  39. HAW Daniel Rioli (NT – FWD/MID)
  40. PORT Yestin Eades (VIC – MID)
  41. MELB Christopher Jansen (SA – MID/DEF)
    42 .WB Daniel Capiron (VIC – DEF)
  42. RICH Kade Answerth (VIC – MID)
  43. GCFC Blake Hardwick (VIC – FWD)
  44. SYD Alex Morgan (VIC – DEF/MID)
  45. ESS Gach Nyuon (VIC – RUCK) Mitch Brown (VIC – KPP)

BRIS Eric Hipwood and Ben keays pushes all picks back I think with early enough bid
SYD I think will retain 1 pick for mills before us

ROUND ONE 1. CARL Jacob Weitering (VIC – KPD) 2. BL Joshua Schache (VIC – KPF) 3. MELB Darcy Parish (VIC – UTIL) 4. ESS Aaron Francis (SA – UTIL) 5. ESS Charlie Curnow (VIC – MID/KPF) 6. GCFC Wayne Milera (SA – MID/FWD) 7. MELB Sam Weideman (VIC – KPF) 8. CARL Rhys Mathieson (VIC – MID/FWD) 9. ADEL Ryan Burton (SA – FWD) 10. GWS Jacob Hopper (NSW - GWS ACADEMY - MID) 11. CARL Harrison McKay (VIC – KPF/RUCK) 12. RICH Harley Balic (VIC – MID/FWD) 13. ADEL Callum Ah Chee (WA – FWD/MID 14. STK Darcy Tucker (VIC – MID/DEF) 15. HAW Kieran Collins (VIC – KPD) 16. GCFC Mitchell Hibberd (TAS – DEF) 17. NMFC Jade Gresham (VIC – MID) boomer replacement 18. HAW Clayton Oliver (VIC – MID) 19. CARL Josh Dunkley (VIC –– MID/FWD) ROUND TWO 20. WB Ben McKay (VIC – KPF) 21. WB Luke Partington (SA – MID/FWD) 22. FRE Sam Skinner (VIC – KPD) Harry Himmelberg depending on GWS 23. WCE Ryan Clarke (MID/FWD) 24. ESS Kieran Lovell (TAS – MID) 25. ESS Riley Bonner (SA – UTIL) 18 dip 3 mark 5.2 rebound 73.5% eff 191cm 26. NMFC Ben Crocker (VIC – FWD/MID) 27. COLL Nicholas O’Kearney 28. NMFC William Snelling (SA - MID) 29. GCFC Jarrod berry 30. WB Callum Moore (VIC – KPF) 31. WC Gregory Clark (WA – MID ) 32. PORT Ben Crocker (VIC – FWD) 33. SYD Callum Mills (NSW - SYDNEY ACADEMY – MID) 34. GWS Matthew Kennedy (NSW - GWS ACADEMY – MID/FWD) 35. FREM Jesse Glass-McCasker (WA – KPD) 36. STK Bailey Rice (VIC – ST KILDA FATHER SON - DEF/MID) 37. MELB Brayden Fiorini (VIC – MID) 38. NMFC David Cuningham (VIC – FWD/MID) 39. HAW Daniel Rioli (NT – FWD/MID) 40. PORT Yestin Eades (VIC – MID) 41. MELB Christopher Jansen (SA – MID/DEF) 42 .WB Daniel Capiron (VIC – DEF) 43. RICH Kade Answerth (VIC – MID) 44. GCFC Blake Hardwick (VIC – FWD) 45. SYD Alex Morgan (VIC – DEF/MID) 46. ESS Gach Nyuon (VIC – RUCK) Mitch Brown (VIC – KPP)

BRIS Eric Hipwood and Ben keays pushes all picks back I think with early enough bid

How on earth are Mills and Hooper not getting bid on early top 5 talent

i just assume GWS bids on hopper and kennedy and SYD bid on mills. hence the displacement of our third round pick. if i had to put numbers to names id go
GWS hopper 3
SYD mills 5
GWS kennedy 6-10
GWS harry himmelberg 23-25
BRIS ben keays 10-13
BRIS Eric Hipwood 10-15

Clayton Oliver

ROUND ONE 1. CARL Jacob Weitering (VIC – KPD) 2. BL Joshua Schache (VIC – KPF) 3. MELB Darcy Parish (VIC – UTIL) 4. ESS Aaron Francis (SA – UTIL) 5. ESS Charlie Curnow (VIC – MID/KPF) 6. GCFC Wayne Milera (SA – MID/FWD) 7. MELB Sam Weideman (VIC – KPF) 8. CARL Rhys Mathieson (VIC – MID/FWD) 9. ADEL Ryan Burton (SA – FWD) 10. GWS Jacob Hopper (NSW - GWS ACADEMY - MID) 11. CARL Harrison McKay (VIC – KPF/RUCK) 12. RICH Harley Balic (VIC – MID/FWD) 13. ADEL Callum Ah Chee (WA – FWD/MID 14. STK Darcy Tucker (VIC – MID/DEF) 15. HAW Kieran Collins (VIC – KPD) 16. GCFC Mitchell Hibberd (TAS – DEF) 17. NMFC Jade Gresham (VIC – MID) boomer replacement 18. HAW Clayton Oliver (VIC – MID) 19. CARL Josh Dunkley (VIC –– MID/FWD) ROUND TWO 20. WB Ben McKay (VIC – KPF) 21. WB Luke Partington (SA – MID/FWD) 22. FRE Sam Skinner (VIC – KPD) Harry Himmelberg depending on GWS 23. WCE Ryan Clarke (MID/FWD) 24. ESS Kieran Lovell (TAS – MID) 25. ESS Riley Bonner (SA – UTIL) 18 dip 3 mark 5.2 rebound 73.5% eff 191cm 26. NMFC Ben Crocker (VIC – FWD/MID) 27. COLL Nicholas O’Kearney 28. NMFC William Snelling (SA - MID) 29. GCFC Jarrod berry 30. WB Callum Moore (VIC – KPF) 31. WC Gregory Clark (WA – MID ) 32. PORT Ben Crocker (VIC – FWD) 33. SYD Callum Mills (NSW - SYDNEY ACADEMY – MID) 34. GWS Matthew Kennedy (NSW - GWS ACADEMY – MID/FWD) 35. FREM Jesse Glass-McCasker (WA – KPD) 36. STK Bailey Rice (VIC – ST KILDA FATHER SON - DEF/MID) 37. MELB Brayden Fiorini (VIC – MID) 38. NMFC David Cuningham (VIC – FWD/MID) 39. HAW Daniel Rioli (NT – FWD/MID) 40. PORT Yestin Eades (VIC – MID) 41. MELB Christopher Jansen (SA – MID/DEF) 42 .WB Daniel Capiron (VIC – DEF) 43. RICH Kade Answerth (VIC – MID) 44. GCFC Blake Hardwick (VIC – FWD) 45. SYD Alex Morgan (VIC – DEF/MID) 46. ESS Gach Nyuon (VIC – RUCK) Mitch Brown (VIC – KPP)

I don’t know who any of these people are!

Need a couple of talls.at 24 or 25 for mine.

Mason Redman is a must if he’s still around at 57. Thought he was bog in one of his champs games.
Better version of Angus Monfries IMO .

ROUND ONE 39. HAW Daniel Rioli (NT – FWD/MID)

If Rioli is available at our second round pick, and we don’t take him, I will be irrationally angry.

AFL reckon Oliver could be a top 10… will be very surprised