Our coach: James Hird

Sorry but I’m not going to continue to dignify that other thread.

Did anyone see Hird’s team selection vid on the club site today? I swear I p****d myself at his last line.

I love Hird’s pressers.

Nice.
I was happy with they way the selection took shape this week. Feels like hird is making the evolution happen.

Isn’t sheedy our coach?

Hirdy looks good, could be the face of Rolld Vietnamese street food if you ask me.

seriously though, loved that little smirk he gave when talking about Giles selection.

Isn't sheedy our coach?

Speedy

Can’t wait to see Hirdy enjoying footy again, putting all this BS behind him.

If the boys can pull off a win on Sunday, Hirdy will be smiling for sure!

I think he would be just as happy to have an inspiring, but well designed loss frankly. He’s managed it well for a couple of weeks now, don’t see why he’d fk up & win this week?

agree, Dodoro will be creaming himself for some high picks…let’s not Fark that up Hirdy.

He’s been remarkable through this. the pain he causes his detractors when he bats away daft questions and does sly little digs here and there must be excruciating.

Has taken the motherload of all hammerings but doesn’t appear to give 2 ■■■■■…

Must drive caro sober.

Watched TFS first time in years ONLY because Hirdy was on it.

Crawford and his Nissan crew relocated a bedroom for a kid with muscular problems. Is a massive EFC fan so Crawf ended up surprising the family with James Hird. It was awesome to see Hird doing this nice gesture, even inviting them in the rooms pre-game!!

Furthermore, he rode his bike from Toorak to Sunbury just to suprise this kid. A champion person!!

Crawford and his Nissan crew relocated a bedroom for a kid with muscular problems. Is a massive EFC fan so Crawf ended up surprising the family with James Hird. It was awesome to see Hird doing this nice gesture, even inviting them in the rooms pre-game!!

Furthermore, he rode his bike from Toorak to Sunbury just to suprise this kid. A champion person!!

Bugger would have watched it if I knew that

That’s great! any footage of this anywhere?

Is the worm turning, the classic pull down the tall poppy, then the reacceptance?

Just watched the segment on footy show catch up tv (about an hour and a half in). Well worth the stuffing around to find it - fantastic. Hirdy is such a great bloke. Agree with with Bomber08 - he’s a champion person!

Is the worm turning, the classic pull down the tall poppy, then the reacceptance?

We’ll know when people start saying he’s only doing it to improve his popular image.

Didn’t realise it was 53 fkg K’s or as Google puts it, 3 hr cycle… that’s fkd. Hero.

Yeah, just be careful to skip the “best of” Saga songs compilation earlier in the show… ■■■■■.

Didn't realise it was 53 fkg K's or as Google puts it, 3 hr cycle... that's fkd. Hero.

So, would you watch it again?

I seriously can’t wait till the media and footy fans alike (bar Most Essendon fans) come grovelling!!!