Our coach: James Hird

I like losing

Nothing to say. Bumping this thread over the other one.

Nothing to say. Bumping this thread over the other one.

Great idea HH.

I like losing
Losers usually do

Bye Hird.

The minute you continue to play Ambrose over Edwards and play Melky underdone…that’s it for you. Youre not worth the money Hird.

I’m surprised that he was surprised by yesterday’s performance.

We need a bloke with some balls to take over. Looking like a dejected child that got sht for Xmas all game is not acceptable. We need someone that’s not afraid to rip the playing group a new one at Quarter breaks, not be ■■■■■-footing around because they’re having a rough time with WADA and we can’t hurt their feelings too much.

Seriously, grow a set Jimmy, or gtfo.

I'm surprised that he was surprised by yesterday's performance.

Well then Zimm.

I’m surprised that you’re surprised that Hirdy was surprised by yesterday’s performance!!

Now suing the club's insurer because it is not covering his 600k legal bills for his failed legal attempt, including his appeal, in the Supreme Court.

So he’s focused on the team then.

Now suing the club's insurer because it is not covering his 600k legal bills for his failed legal attempt, including his appeal, in the Supreme Court.

So he’s focused on the team then.

More lawsuits than the dissolution of the Beatles.

It does raise questions when he says “I didn’t see that coming” yesterday then today we find out where else his attention is focused.

It does raise questions when he says “I didn’t see that coming” yesterday then today we find out where else his attention is focused.

LOL

Sigh.

Because other coaches don’t have things going on in their lives apart from coaching? Please.

Burn the witch.

We need a bloke with some balls to take over. Looking like a dejected child that got sht for Xmas all game is not acceptable. We need someone that's not afraid to rip the playing group a new one at Quarter breaks, not be ■■■■■-footing around because they're having a rough time with WADA and we can't hurt their feelings too much.

Seriously, grow a set Jimmy, or gtfo.

Thanks Liz - it is always about optics and Hird has shown how ball-less he is over and over again…Just look at his career.

Is it true the players were told not to come into the club for recovery today? Someone at work was gleefully trying to suggest the club are in crisis (coupled with Hird’s gripe with the insurer

So the person responsible for running the entire economy of a country can bring a (rather crappy) defamation lawsuit against a paper and no one bats an eyelid.

An AFL coach brings a lawsuit and OH MY GOD WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN, COP YOUR WHACK, TAKE YOUR MEDICINE, I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY I’M ANGRY I JUST AM

I wonder why they do the Coachs YouTube thing. It just makes me angry.

Hird is OK, but not brutal enough. Skippy is a dud and looks like a naughty child who has been caught lying again. Bassett is OK, Egan has no idea, and Harves looks like he would like explode but doesn’t. Not sure their is enough brains in this group.

I don’t know if I’d go that far. I don’t know how much time it’s taking up, though it is a bit concerning. Surely it can wait?

I’m referring to the team we picked, or maybe just to our team in general. On paper we were never going to beat a team with their speed, and with a set up 1000 times better than us. We matched them with pressure in the first quarter, but once our pressure drops off we’ve got nothing - (other than Stanton, Hooker, Heppell and Zerrett trying their guts out). Even earlier than that, after Joe missed that first goal, then Ambrose misses two in 30 seconds, that was it, I felt it would become one of those afternoons. I hoped I was wrong, but I fully expected it. If the early effort - which is there every week - doesn’t convert into goals you can see where the game is going. I wasn’t surprised, I was disappointed. Then I didn’t care. Which for me is rock bottom.

In short, I would have been surprised had we lost by less than 4 goals or so. I wanted to be surprised by a close game. I know he’s gotta “say stuff”, but come on.