Overseas Blitzers

Dubbo.

I win.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Dubbo.

I win.

We’re from Dubbo Ray

Paris, France
I live on Paris (haven seen James around though)

Are you interested in playing, mate ? If so, the Paris ■■■■■ are always keen to recruit new players. :wink:
More info on pariscockerels.fr/ or facebook.

Cheers !

Thanks Bush and alias. Good to know as I have family there

Dubbo.

I win.

We’re from Dubbo Ray

My mum’s dad was called Ray and was from Dubbo.

True story.

Shanghai, China. See you at The Camel…

1 Like
Kent, UK

I’m 'K, how are you Kent?

Medan, North Sumatra.
Moving to Tuk Tuk, Samosir Island, in Lake Toba before Christmas.

This is great - I'm in HK a lot too.. It'd be great to meet up with anyone who ever passes through.

Also great to see where other blitzers are!

Quality times ahead, gents. BTW - I am always very keen for a goofy’s pizza, several too many when back in the heartland. Meiwah dimmies behind The Royal. Nostalgia thread…Shout out to the Beijing Bombers, hoping to get in touch with a few of the lads in the next few months.

Richmond, Kentucky

Paris, France

Are you interested in playing, mate ? If so, the Paris ■■■■■ are always keen to recruit new players. :wink:

Cheers !

Do I need to be able to play footy, or can I just run around like a headless ■■■■(rel)?

Every time I look around the train in the morning I think I’m in Mumbai.

This is great - I'm in HK a lot too.. It'd be great to meet up with anyone who ever passes through.

Also great to see where other blitzers are!

Quality times ahead, gents. BTW - I am always very keen for a goofy’s pizza, several too many when back in the heartland. Meiwah dimmies behind The Royal. Nostalgia thread…Shout out to the Beijing Bombers, hoping to get in touch with a few of the lads in the next few months.

mmmmmmm…Goofy’s Pizza, everytime i head back to Melbourne it is always diner on the first night, pick up some Pizza’s and head to my sisters.

Agree, great to see where Blitzers are living, i travel a lot for work as well. Anyone in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, i am there next week.

Paris, France

Cheers !

You know Swad Da, i knew him back in the day when he was playing with the Shanghai Tigers against us in Beijing.

Hampshire, UK

Dubbo.

I win.

We’re from Dubbo Ray

My mum’s dad was called Ray and was from Dubbo.

True story.

that aside does anyone actually remember that skit

Anyone from here living overseas? I travel a bit, and always looking for a beer with fellow bombers supporters, particularly during the season as I watch a lot of games at pubs!

Didn’t know where to post this

You want to hang out with these wombats?
Medan, North Sumatra. Moving to Tuk Tuk, Samosir Island, in Lake Toba before Christmas.

I thought you were supposed to move byTuk Tuk Captain Jack?? :smiley:

Paris, France

Cheers !

Do I need to be able to play footy, or can I just run around like a headless ■■■■(rel)?

Come have a run, enjoy the great atmosphere around the club!

Paris, France

Cheers !

You know Swad Da, i knew him back in the day when he was playing with the Shanghai Tigers against us in Beijing.

Indeed, Swadda is a good mate.
He’s been working a lot to grow footy around here, he’s the current France national side coach :smiley:

Hong Kong - Typhoon hitting Hk as i type this post.