Panic Dollars 2017 - the game

And that’s what I get for not reading the rules properly. Swap the higher amount to Hooksy then please.

1 Like

Ah ok. I didn’t realise the investment winnings rolled over, thought the extra had to be allocated each week.

Hold McG for $100. Triple Stress.
Buy Howlett for $59.

Thanks.

1 Like

Gun.gif

I’d like to sell the Gabba, please.

2 Likes

Squad is named, shown below ranked according to best return.

Bobcat Benny the highest return player, so those who went all in on him did best. Hooker was Gamer’s most popular pick.

The table also shows which players have stress options taken out on them - again Hooker is most popular for locking in.

1 Like

Club covering my ■■■■. Good stuff.

■■■■ do I own Green? Sell for next week if so.

Yep you do own Green.

Although trades are closed now. You need to tell me to sell next week after the R2 game. I’m not going to trawl back through every old post in the thread looking for advance orders.

For anyone who can’t remember their updated holdings after each game, you can easily download the pic of the part of the results that has your name on it and save it to where you can find it.

For the record. Dell isn’t alone - lots of Gamers holding investments in players who are a fair way away from being selected for next game.

Results and new rankings after Round 2 are posted below.

Your new holdings and rankings are in the green shaded columns on the right. Players with additional stress options are highlighted in yellow.

To remember your current holdings and position, I suggest you download / save the image file with your name on it to a convenient location, e.g your hard disc or memory drive.

Here are Panic Dollars return rates for Round 3.

The return rates for this week are in the yellow column. The table also shows rates for previous week and how they change to this week, which may interest some gamers.

New gamers are welcome to join for next game. It is very simple to play:

• You start with $100 panic dollars to invest in any player(s) you choose.
  • Your investment in that player rolls on from week to week until you change it.
  • You get the return listed in the above table if the player plays in the next match. If they do not play, that player loses up to $20 if you have over $500 panic dollars total, or nothing if you have less than $500 total.
  • Return rates vary for each player and may change each week, depending on how likely I think they are to play.
  • There is a small transaction cost deduction for trades, this increases with the more player trades you make in that week. Trade count restarts again each week.
  • The objective is to create a bit of interest and fun. Nominal winner is person with most panic dollars at end of season.
  • There are no new stress options this week. The will be new stress options offered when the current ones expire after R4.
1 Like

Put all my money on DING DONG

2 Likes

Sell Green put that money into McGrath thanks. Except for $10 which I’ll have on McKernan.

1 Like

put me down for all $100 on our medical department.

The soft injuries to senior players have begun. Season 2012 all over again about to begin.

I am not sure what this means. You can only invest in players.

1 Like

Lol.

Sell all the McGrath’s and put it on McKernan, time to roll the dice

I want it all on McNernan!!!

Sorry I can’t accept any investments on McNernan. He is a different player to McKernan and isn’t listed on the return rates. The situation may change if McNernan is rookied to replace Eades.

2 Likes