Here are Panic Dollars return rates for Round 3.
The return rates for this week are in the yellow column. The table also shows rates for previous week and how they change to this week, which may interest some gamers.
New gamers are welcome to join for next game. It is very simple to play:
- You start with $100 panic dollars to invest in any player(s) you choose.
- Your investment in that player rolls on from week to week until you change it.
- You get the return listed in the above table if the player plays in the next match. If they do not play, that player loses up to $20 if you have over $500 panic dollars total, or nothing if you have less than $500 total.
- Return rates vary for each player and may change each week, depending on how likely I think they are to play.
- There is a small transaction cost deduction for trades, this increases with the more player trades you make in that week. Trade count restarts again each week.
- The objective is to create a bit of interest and fun. Nominal winner is person with most panic dollars at end of season.
- There are no new stress options this week. The will be new stress options offered when the current ones expire after R4.