Panic Dollars 2017 - the game

Table ranking the returns of squad of 22.

This week I have added a column showing the number of games the players have already played including JLT, excluding this week. I was surprised how many of best 22 had played all 5 of the past games. The columns on the right also show the number of Gamers investing in each player, and also where there are extra stress options.

Brown was best return this week … so well done to @wimmera1 for picking him.

Also the ranking of players who missed out is shown below. Brown to Hartley was surprise for me, and these two are the only returns that were a bit out.

2 Likes

Panic Dollars results after Round 3 v Fark Carlton

Bit of ranking change this week, including a new leader. Benny picks up $300 as first stress option bonus payment for 2 week lock on Zak and Hooker.

I expect to post the revised return rates for Round 4, late Tuesday afternoon after club releases its injury report.

All existing stress option locks expire this week, in R4. No new stress options this week, because Gamers with current stress options can’t participate. After R4, I will be announcing new stress options that will run every round for remainder of the year that everyone can participate in.

Update return rates for Round 4 are posted below - in the yellow column.

Selection is a bit more open this week, after a loss.

Next game is v Adelaide in the chicken salt capital of the world on Sunday. I expect trades to close at about 6.25pm (AEST) on Thursday when squad of 25 is named.

1 Like

$779 from Howlett to Franga thank you kind sir.

2 Likes

Sell all the McKernans and buy all the Hartleys

2 Likes

Move my McKernan to Langford please

1 Like

Sell all.

Buy Brown $1600
Buy Francis $720.56

1 Like

All on Francis please.

2 Likes

Yeeees! Love a big call. Let us die upon this hill together!

All in on Francis too thanks.

1 Like

Ahhhhh now I’m panicking about my panic dollars, people are bullish on Francis, should I stick with Hartley or double down on Francis, decisions decisions, this was suppose to be fun…

1 Like

Please sell Ambrose and hocking, transfer another $50 to Francis and buy Langford for $20

I have little to no idea what I’m doing and apologise in advance.

2 Likes

Sell Luenberger and Zaharakis.
50% each on Francis and Bird, please.

1 Like

I’ve cracked, cancel buying of all the Hartleys and instead buy all the Francis’s Francises Franciss whats the plural of Francis?

2 Likes

Collective noun for frangas is a quiver

1 Like

Franci

1 Like

Yep, I don’t know who I got, but sell all, 50% Francis 50% Green

2 Likes

Sell Lueney.

Buy Brown.

1 Like

Sell all

3 way split on Francis, Green, Bird please

1 Like

Selling Ambrose and Hocking gets you $79, so you have another $9 to invest.

Sell All.
Buy Colyer and Ambrose 50/50.

1 Like